Open Air v2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by HeckaGood, Jun 20, 2008.

1. HeckaGood

HeckaGood Ancient

Map Title: Open Air
    A small multi-leveled map with tunnels, lookout points and lots of fast paced fun.

Download Map

Description:
    This map was made for team slayer and juggernaut gametypes. it has three levels and stairs to each of them, also includes a sword tunnel and high vantage points. There is a turret which is the main weapon on the outside, however there is plenty of cover and weapons to take it down.

Download Map

[​IMG]

#1 HeckaGood, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  2. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

Your picture is not working, i'll brb with the link
    EDIT: sorry about that

Hello and welcome to forgehub. I hope that you will continue to be a part of this community and will be active. However, your post is not up to forgehub standards. You must have your images embedded. Please read this topic for more information about correct posting format. If you need help with embedding pictures, follow these instructions. You must first access them from your screenshots section in your Halo 3 bungie.net profile. Then, save them to your computer. You must use and external image hosting site, such as imageshack. Upload the images then select them. It should provide and image url for you, then take that url and insert it into the text box that appears when you click the image icon while posting. Good luck with your post, and if you need any further assistance please PM me or a forgehub moderator

#2 Y35 <3, Jun 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  3. SVD Zero

SVD Zero Ancient

what Y35 said, by the way, welcome to forgehub!!

4. xMBMAxPureEvil

xMBMAxPureEvil Ancient

when you put of pictures you cant directly URL them from bungie you need to go on a site called photobucket.com make a accout and save the pictures to your computer then bearch for them select them and upload them then copy the IMG code and paste it to your post

5. IxGUNxSLINGERxI

IxGUNxSLINGERxI Ancient

Hey glad to see you decided to post you map here on Forgehub but this post unfortunately doesn’t meet the guidelines. This is because it doesn’t have embedded pictures. So what I am going to do is show you how to embedded pictures into your map post on ForgeHub.

To get you pictures embedded first you have to host them on a picture hosting website. I would use ImageShack® - Image Hosting because it’s the easiest in my opinion.

1st step is to save the Picture you want to embed from Welcome to Bungie Studios : Now With More Cowbell!. To do this just open up the screen shot viewer and right click save image.
    [​IMG]

2nd step is to locate the file you just saved of Bnet. then after you locate the file host it on Imageshack.
    [​IMG]
    But here is where most people make a big mistake what they do is embed the thumbnail instead of embedding main picture. So what you do to avoid that is click on the picture.
    [​IMG]

3rd step is to take the picture and embedded into the post it so what you do is copy and paste the direct url. (Look at the picture below to find the location of the direct url) and then to embed it on Forgehub all you have to do is add around the direct URL you just copied and pasted into your post. And it should look like this [​IMG] but without the spaces.
    [​IMG]

Finished product:
    [​IMG]

You can also go here for a map posting template to make posting your map a whole lot easier. Or here to read he map posting rules.

If you need any other help fell free to send me a private message Here