ONI Castle Base

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by ShammySham, Mar 8, 2011.

1. ShammySham

ShammySham Forerunner

[​IMG]
    Grav Lifts and Sniper Tower, Also tower in back corner, taken on top of Entrance to opposite Sniper Tower
    [​IMG]
    Intial Loadout Cam

A boxed in Labyrinth of floating bridges and platforms, with 4 outer towers, 2 Sniper's Nests, and each side of the map is symmetric, this was made to support 2 teams of 4-6. Idea started as a Castle, but quickly turned into a ONI base deep inside the Mountains on Reach, it was abandoned after Reach was glassed

#1 ShammySham, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  2. Skyward Shoe

Skyward Shoe BTB Legend
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Needed: At least 1 picture embedded into post. (There are threads to tell you how to do this.)
    Description of at least 1 paragraph.
    Title should be map name only, competitive team map is put in description.
    I would love to see the map, but show it to us, don't just assume we will Dl because it is there.
    Also, for a thumbnail image, remove the tags around the picture. This is only for the thumbnail image.

[br][/br][hr][/hr][size=1][i]Edited by merge:[/i][/size][hr][/hr]

All good now!

#2 Skyward Shoe, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  3. x Jakugen x

x Jakugen x Forerunner

I know this this is an indoor map, but could you be bothered to get a picture encapsulating more of the map so I can get a better look at the layout?
    Other than that the map looks pretty neatly forged from what I can see.

4. ShammySham

ShammySham Forerunner

Well, the layout is 3x3 Colisieum walls for the floor and roof, and one Colisieum wall tall for height, if you look at it from outside, it looks like a Giant Box, i'm also going to be updating the map today, so i'll post the new one, i need to add some asthetics and objectives, but i'll post a couple more pic's of it

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

One important pic i forgot is the platform that floats outside the map that is intentionally reachable, has the awesome Energy Sword, but it is one reason i need to add asthtics, because i need that area to look like a mountain, because if you actually get outside, it's a floating box, so im planning to put alot of rocks around it, giving it the more mountaious feel, i'll post more pic's when i finish it

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Ok, here we go anyone who looks at this, these are the planned updates for the map

1.Add Objectives for CTF, And Infection
    2.Erase my gun signature on top of the building (Waste of money)
    3. Use said money to create a new level, that is made up by rocks, so it feels like tunnels, located where the Energy Sword Spawns
    4. Add 2 new teleporters that lead into the new area (making a total of 3 teleporters)
    After I finish these i'll post new pic's and post the updated verison of the map, and i'll post pic's showing what it looks like from outside, Sound Good?

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

In my hour and a half in forge i finished the following, Erased Gun signature, and i created the lower level,
    Still need to finish:Objectives placement, weapons placement in new area, and takin the new Pic's

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

i finished the updates for it, it now has a "basement", and it can handle CTF

#4 ShammySham, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011