Remake One Final Effort

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by used man, Oct 2, 2010.

1. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

i just played a local game on this to check it out, it's as good as a zanzibar remake can get in forge world. Everything felt right on. Serious kudos on the broken wheel design, it's a wonderful little jump challenge alternative to get up to the top platforms and i was psyched when i was jumping on it.

but one thing, you have the weirdest soft kill barriers on this.... I walk past random spots around the edge of the map and get the countdown to return to battlefield. There's one by the shotgun spawn, one on the beach, and one on the ramp that goes up to the walkway next to camp froman. Why? They seem useless and theyre slightly confusing. maybe im missing something.

#21 CHUCK, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  2. used man

used man Ancient

Yeah, my killzones are kinda ****ed on this version. Ill have it fixed by tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback though!

3. IAC United

IAC United Ancient

Instead of a complete remake make a modified one. Obviously you can't make things move well by them selves so I would suggest a deserted or ruined version (for the turbine) maybe decayed buildings and push it out to sea a little for an extra factor. Remember remakes are good, but keep it unique to some extent.