Sandbox Olnbc

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by MetaWaddleDee, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Benji

Benji Ancient

the crypt cover one of the best ideas ive seen in awhile
    I'm going to have to dl this.

2. MattKestrel

MattKestrel Ancient

Okay, so basically, you keep the objects there until you hit the OLN limit, and then you use the stacked objects instead? And you can interlock the non-stacked objects but not the stacked objects? I'm just asking because I tried to make a map with this canvas, and using the stacked pieces for interlocking was pretty much impossible for me.

Either way, if you can interlock the non-stacked objects without problems, I'm fine \o/

3. spazmonkey92

spazmonkey92 Ancient

ok i dont use the OLN canvases because i dont know what they do.

is it, you can place as many objects on the map as you like (as far as, you place as many as there is of each) and the message, "cant place item too much on map" doesnt show?

anyway, this is an awesome canvas, and the crypt hole is very well covered.

5/5

more if i knew what oln was..:p

4. Mulah

Mulah Ancient

This is the best canvas I've seen so far, But it always bugs me with the spawn points if they aren't all in one place, because it takes time to delete them.

Or maybe I'm just lazy hehe

5. x DREAM 76 x

x DREAM 76 x New World Man

Wow, I am still surprised that people keep asking the same questions over and over. The items are stacked because they are the default items. They count towards the overall object limit number. You want to keep them if you want to get the most pieces overall.

Also, this staked canvas has been done many times before. A lot of you are like freaking out and are very excited to have this canvas. It is a good canvas, don't get me wrong. It's just that several canvases just like this have been available for several months. The cover to the crypt is something new, however, is it really that useful? Good job non the less..

6. Snipez

Snipez Ancient

I've been looking for this map everywhere! it's going to be so useful. how long did it take to do the crypt blocking because it looks very well done, and i know this map is all about te crypt being blocked off but does having the items stacked like that actually help in any way? just wondering

7. MetaWaddleDee

MetaWaddleDee Ancient

Blocking off the crypt only took me 30 minutes, but that was because this was my second time blocking off the crypt. I am also working on a guide that lets anyone block off the crypt like this. Your question about OLN objects has been answered multiple times, read the post above you.

8. Dobam

Dobam Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Wow for the cript its so WTF !?! Where can i get the map !

9. Gollygeeanelite

Gollygeeanelite Ancient

I always see this map in your sig Meta, and it makes me curious...this is a ton of help, and dispite what Dream said, I really have trouble finding Ground floor canvases. This is super nice because the geomerging obviously looks natural and you were smart enough not to take the easy way out and use columns. I will definitely use this somewhere in the future. For now, I will keep using Dreams very handy skybubble canvas. Or I think that's his. Whatever. Look for a new map soon sometime december.

Goodbye =D

10. ImI METAL ImI

ImI METAL ImI Ancient

Wonderful, canvas; It will serve all my future forging needs. My eternal thanks, Downloaded for keeps. :D

11. OMG Its Storm

OMG Its Storm Ancient

Great geomerging! Must've takin a little bit to get it just right. I like how it is the same pattern as the ground, not just a box there. Thanks man! 5/5

12. Arbacca

Arbacca Ancient

I love this map, and used it for my most recent OLN endeavors.
    However, with the new way to merge I have to say that this crypt blocking can be done by anyone. Great job anyway, it served it's purpose, and had I ever thought of blocking the crypt I would never have thought to do it with those columns.
    5/5

13. Jo351

Jo351 Ancient

Thanks man this will become my mid-level template from now on. Only one question; Can you still ghostmerge OLN objects?

#33 Jo351, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  14. another orphan

another orphan Ancient

Thank... You... D:

Thanks for making this, dude. :) I'll definately use it.

15. xxINFERNOxx

xxINFERNOxx Ancient

I have a question, why would you want all the items to the side? Is it because if you run out of money for finishing touches, you can grab stuff from up there?