Old Storage

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by IxXROADKILLXxI, Jul 30, 2009.

1. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

Been a long time since I made a map. But I'm back with another one that I am proud to share. And this time its much more planed out than the bunkers :)

Old Storage

[​IMG][/URL]

Old Storage is an all inside game play map featuring small closed in halls, and huge storage condos that each have awesome treats to satisfy your designer's. The way that this is played is the zombies walk though one teleporter which than randomly directs them to many other receivers that are spreed out in side the massive closed in play area. The map hosts many hiding locations, weapons from both alien and human, as well as a very awesome fast pace game play, all due to this awesome idea of a teleporting system.

Each receiver node takes you to a specific location that the sender node randomly selects, causing massive randomness and very quick game play that is sure to give you a new experience of infection. I'm sure you might think that the game play well be slim on fun, b/c the action all takes place inside, which might be a little to small of an arena, is in-fact both not slim, and small due to the ingenuous layout for the map, that resulted in a very fair infection game.

[​IMG][/URL]​

In-fact this map is big enough to fit both very enclosed spaces, and very large spaces to give you a different turn out in game play when u play. This also makes you change the way you might approach some one when on the link for death.​

[​IMG][/URL]​

Rooms like this are the big rooms, which consist of three in the map. Each one of these big rooms has its own style to to it, so that it makes for different play styles and fun moments every time.​

[​IMG][/URL]​

There are many hall ways like this that each have a teleporter in the middle to help intensify game play. this hall here is the 3rd largest hall way, which holds a couple hiding spots and guns.​

[​IMG][/URL]​

Medium rooms like this are present as well, with its own use for good.​

[​IMG][/URL]​

The zombies spawn up high with a great view of the building below. ​

[​IMG][/URL]​

Allot of spots in this room that make you feel a bit craped, but in a good way :)

[​IMG][/URL]​

The longest hall in the map, which is also the most hot spots for action, can be a bit surprising when a zombies pops out of that tele.​

[​IMG][/URL]​

Very good scenery placement that makes the map feel that much luxurious.​

[​IMG][/URL]

2nd longest hall in the map, but the most inactive. You might want to consider using it when u get the chances.​

[​IMG][/URL]​

This room is my favorite. Allot of fence action in this part.​

[​IMG][/URL]​

View at the long hall with fence boxes action as mini maze halls.​

[​IMG][/URL]​

The one hall i love the most. Tight spaces with good shotgun action.​

[​IMG][/URL]​

The man cannon below shots you up to what I call the one mans last stand.​

[​IMG][/URL]​

From another angle.​

[​IMG][/URL]​

Yes from another angle.​

[​IMG][/URL]​

More enclosed spacing !!​

[​IMG][/URL]​

Great view from another angle.​

Well action pics are on other post so keep scrolling :)

Link:
    Map
    Gametype
    Use the gametype please :)

#1 IxXROADKILLXxI, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  2. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

[​IMG][/URL]

LOOOOOOOL

[​IMG][/URL]

Back flip!

[​IMG][/URL]

He some how lives!

[​IMG][/URL]

I took a beating :(

[​IMG][/URL]

Smacked into the wall ROFL!

[​IMG][/URL]

And so it was a massacre.

[​IMG][/URL]

Headshot though the fence wall.... sad face :(

[​IMG][/URL]

The light ran chills down his spine, but really it was my rocket blowing me up with another zombie. fail.

[​IMG][/URL]

He lives as well LOL

[​IMG][/URL]

Light is flashing once agian, this time its not killing me. lolz

[​IMG][/URL]

Thats me with the rockets agian, you know what that means.

Thanks for view, comment please!

3. Xang

Xang Ancient

Very nice looking map. Very nice merging, its all looks really smooth. Looks like a pretty intense game. Also, can you get out of the map, or is that stuff aesthetics?

#3 Xang, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  4. Ac3Snip3r

Ac3Snip3r Ancient

You have a lot of merging and I really like the aesthetics on this map. I don't know what kind of weapons there are but can you actually use the vehicles?

5. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

The weapons thats ppl would use most are on the map (Carbine, BR, magnums, smg's, ect..... But i can do this b/c the game type I use has lets the zombies have Shields. however humans do more damage, so a 3 shot with a BR kills a zombie. Vehicles are not part of the map (thank god). All the game play takes place inside. Btw thanks for the comment. Been a little to long since the last 1.

6. Beeny95

Beeny95 Ancient

Great map, very nice and neat. Damn I'm jealous =P Oh and It looks like those stuff outside the map/play area are for the infinite money glitch -_-

7. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

LOL, I did not realize that stuff was in the pic, ignore that ^^ But they are deleted in the final map.

8. elondor

elondor Ancient

Not to be a total grammar ****, but if you would take the time to make such a well made map with a detailed post, why wouldn't you take the time to make sure everything is spelled well? Anyway, this map seems like a good change up from the standard infection, i will download and post any more thoughts later. As is, 4/5.

9. B3NW

B3NW Ancient

Ive actually played the map in the flesh with quite a few people and the gameplay is really fun and surprising at times, worth a download ;p

10. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

1:30 at night is not allways a spelling night.

11. DarkShadowxXx66

DarkShadowxXx66 Ancient

Looks pretty well made and like it would be a lot of fun, but I'd just recommend hiding the teleports in at least a few of the areas.

12. Kryticate

Kryticate Ancient

The long hallways to the shotgun may have been good on paper but you pretty much just gave the humans a perfect hiding spot...at the weapon spawn! If it only goes one way then they will have to keep coming the same way and people can just keep killing them. Plus I can see tons of other camping spots to be found. You should have put only one shotgun if there were so many small hallways. And what is with all of the vehicles on the outside of the building? Sorry, I just don't see the gameplay being fun at all. 2/5

13. Fire Phoenix117

Fire Phoenix117 Ancient

Hey I remember this map it was really fun hey RoadKill I think you would remeber me I played this with you yesterday it was interesting I wished you put the tele's in the ground.

14. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

OK look, download the game than come back to tell me what you think. Your an epic fail when you try to point out what you "think" well be a problem, but I can also tell that you do NOT read the map descriptions or member posts here on FH.

For one, the junk in the pic is not there in the final map. and for 2, you have no idea how game play goes, so don't tell me what spots are camping spots, and what are not. The game type makes all the better, and you fail to know that. I recommend that you STOP posting in peoples map posts until you play their games. nuff said.

hey i do remember =) Today I put the teles upside down, so it looks much neater !

15. Berkgina

Berkgina Ancient

lol owned. But anyways this is a great looking infection map from what i can see this will be one of your infection maps i think i will actually enjoy moreso than some of you others, but i havent yet had a chance to play it so we will have to play together sometime and also play it during our custom game whores night, that reminds me ill give you back the group after this post.

16. TheReaper9456

TheReaper9456 Ancient

This looks like a fun and very-well made map...I love the small spaces, tight hallways, and small corners...definetly my type of map...Im definetly going to DL and try it with some friends

17. alextrer

alextrer Ancient

i think is a pretty good map and liked how you designed each room with his personality small medium and big giving intense playing but anyone cool camp behind a teleporter assesinating everybody that appears there

18. Dominick1337

Dominick1337 Ancient

Very nice map, a lot of merging making it look smooth, hmm looks like you did the money glitch?

19. HLG Lamebattles

HLG Lamebattles Ancient

Queued for download, and from the pictures, this map looks like a lot of fun. The small corridors would create intense gameplay that would stand out from most other infection gametypes.

20. Velheka

Velheka Ancient

DL'ding. This looks like a really good Infection map, a nice level, with loads of small tunnels connecting to bigger rooms, but unlike the sh*t ones, this one has merging and (from what it looks like) good scenery! I'll be back with a full review later when I can bge bothered to go on my sexbox.