Introduction oh hai

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pityflame, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Pityflame

Pityflame Forerunner

I'm kinda new to all this forge stuff (I never owned halo 3) but now I own reach and ya, I like forge.

I've already made 2 maps
    I'll upload one since the other is just a mini game thing

but anyway, hi

2. Kidbomber

Kidbomber Ancient

Hi mate, hope you enjoy your time here :D

If you need anything you can just PM me and i'll be glad to try to help!

3. Pityflame

Pityflame Forerunner

Thanks.

Well I uploaded the map, I don't understand how to get little thumbnail picture to work, but it seems like everything went well.

also.. what do you guys do around here anyway? Just make and play eachothers forge maps?

4. Kidbomber

Kidbomber Ancient

For the thumbnail just post the direct url to the image into the box. Thats all you have to do there :p

As for what we do, it depends really. Most do, but me personally im a moderator of the Graphics Arts board and really just stay around the Main Community forums ( like Gaming Discussion or General Discussion. )

5. noklu

noklu Ancient

All we do is Forge all day, play customs and have fun...
    Jokes, most of us have lives. Except that Insane54 guy.

We have numerous community forums, like Off Topic, if you can withstand the radioactive spam and general trolling that OT exhibits.
    You can hang in the LOLbox to chill with us. Just be warned when certain combinations of members are together, as trolling can be provoked *cough*orange and glasgow*cough* or on the other end of the spectrum intense philosophical discussions [me XD]. But generally it's hilarity and awesomeness.
    You can ask anyone anything about forge in the LOLbox or create a thread in Reach Forge Discucssion.

I hope that answered your question...