Sandbox Odst training grounds!!!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Shadowsdemise, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Shadowsdemise

Shadowsdemise Ancient

Eyes Up Soldier! You have just been recruited into the UNSC As a potential Orbital Drop Shock Trooper! But we're not just gonna throw you a club and tell you to smack things around all willy nilly! You have to train first! This will be your routine exercise for being an ODST. The Battle Begins 9/22/09...Practice Now! This is the basic training for ODSTs of Any and all special abilities.

First!
    [​IMG]

You will Learn how to drop into battle!
    Second!
    [​IMG]

You will Practice turnin' enemies into mulch by plowing through them with your SMG and giving it a brisk elbow to the face.

Third!
    [​IMG]

You will Practice your Long range skills by taking out fusion coils as if the were eyeing your face down their sites.
    Fourth!
    [​IMG]

You will Have to be able to face an onslaught of covenant vehicles with just one supercharges spartan laser. Man Enough?!?!
    Fifth!
    [​IMG]

You will Have to blow away targets before they blow you away first!!! Make Em Pay Soldier!!!

Finally!
    Rinse and Repeat soldier... Rinse and Repeat.

Gametype
    Map Variant

2. o1000LioNs

o1000LioNs Ancient

This is actually a good idea.I'd like to see more in the future!Maybe some harder ones?

3. Jellofish777

Jellofish777 Ancient

+ Feels like a tutorial for a video game, which I think is what you were going for
    + Not completly original, but not overused either
    + The drop was pretty bad a**

- No replay value at all
    - Seemed like it was over to quickly

Score: 5.5/10

4. Reincarnation

Reincarnation Ancient

Pretty good, but for the laser part, you could have made the banshees fly back and forth with mancannons to make it better, hope that helps if you decide to make another map with a similar idea. Now that ODST is out I wont be downloading this, but this would have helped me earlier, good job though. - 7/10

- Reincarnation