O NOES!!! Forge Glitch, please help!

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by bamblakopz, Mar 27, 2009.

1. bamblakopz

bamblakopz Ancient

While working on a new zombie map, that I may scrap now thanks to this glitch, I was trying to interlock a few objects. I am nearly done the small map that only took me an hour because it was just for the fun... I wasn't even gonna post it on here...

Anyway, I set the 2-box to 180 and No respawn at the beginning of the game.
    I saved the map and left. When I returned, the box was still there but I couldn't select it, move it, delete it, anything! Yet I can't walk through it... It's there and it's immovable. My monitor acts like it doesn't exist... I tried to bring it back by waiting 180 seconds and by other things but nothing is happening. It's just stuck somewhere and I can't move it... What did I do wrong and what can I do to fix it?

I've done this SO many times before and this is the first time it happened to me. Also, I left that match, turned off the xbox, and started up a whole new forge in foundry and tried it again...

no respawn at start

Still, the same glitch/error thingy occured...
    Can anyone help?

2. Cerberus Beast

Cerberus Beast Ancient

At first, I was dumbfounded by this glitch when I started forging. However, the fix is very easy. Just load up the map and start a new round. After that, just hit X, then scroll over to Double Box, hit X again, and set Runtime Minimum equal to the Placed On Map number.

3. IDave the Rave

IDave the Rave Ancient

Try starting a new round rather than saving and quiting, if that doesn't help, then I guess that the map is Sandbox and that the object you want interlocked is one of the objects on the map by default.

4. bamblakopz

bamblakopz Ancient

Ok, started new round and it is fixed... "sigh" I got scared there... lol!
    This problem never got me before because all of my other maps I always changed it to Assault or Infection before I even got to work...

Thanks so much!