No-scopes or insane kills

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by TFx KiLl3r, May 25, 2009.

1. Urban Myth

Urban Myth Ancient

Not bad Tfx killer. How many kills you end up with?

2. TFx KiLl3r

TFx KiLl3r Ancient

Wow, lol thanks yeh I do its on my fileshare I will post it in a second, thanks for the comment.

Haha, im glad you like it i think i ended it up with 35 kills and we won. Was probably one of my best ever games.

3. Urban Myth

Urban Myth Ancient

O damnit you beat me haha. The most I had in swat was 33 kills after my team quit, I won like 37 to 20 something

4. TFx KiLl3r

TFx KiLl3r Ancient

wow, nice! Were you on your own lol? If you were thats insane! Were you against 4 others? And what type of game were you playing? Soz for all the questions lol

5. Urban Myth

Urban Myth Ancient

Here are my "Thanks for quitting" pics haha, the narrows one is the one I was talking about

Bungie.net : Halo 3 Screenshots

6. TFx KiLl3r

TFx KiLl3r Ancient

Haha, just viewed them, I cant believe 6 people left the game lol! And you vs 3 people lol nice!

Here's the link for the video of the screenshots above Here

7. Urban Myth

Urban Myth Ancient

DL'ed, I'll check it out later (P.S. thanks for blackheart comment)

#47 Urban Myth, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  8. TFx KiLl3r

TFx KiLl3r Ancient

Haha, great i hope you like it, and its no problem posting on your map its really good!

This is to everyone, if you have a really cool kill or kills just post a screenshot and i will post another when i get another good kill!

#48 TFx KiLl3r, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2009
  9. Urban Myth

Urban Myth Ancient

Thanks man but not my best work haha, I'm planning to release alot more cause right now my best is on foundry. Btw Respiration's not bad either

10. TFx KiLl3r

TFx KiLl3r Ancient

Thanks man haha, im just oing to check out your other maps now and do contact me when you release the map! I'm making one aswell which i hope will be finished tomorrow but i doubt it!

11. Urban Myth

Urban Myth Ancient

Ya Ya no problem. What kinda map you making?

12. TFx KiLl3r

TFx KiLl3r Ancient

Its using the same theme as my others as in 2v2 and 1v1, I believe that its going to be better than my others so far and as far as I know there hasnt been a small 1v1 or 2v2 based map featured so that is one aim! But yeah its on the skybubble and is aimed for 2v2. And I just checked out your maps, i love domain btw its very nice!

13. Plasma Napkin

Plasma Napkin Ancient

ha, 4v4 41 kills, and we lost D:

14. TFx KiLl3r

TFx KiLl3r Ancient

omfg you're kidding you got 41 kills and you lost! Haha, your teamates must have been chinese! Lol Thats so funny unlucky tho dude haha and well played!

15. LSK Mech NL

LSK Mech NL Ancient

Once my younger brother is done with playing Bad Company I will post my sweethearts.

Killtecular in SWAT
    Killtrocity in SWAT (Second account tough)
    Sick Headshot no-scope
    Triple snipe kill including 2 no-scopes

Will post them today soon if I get that damn screenshots working :p

16. TFx KiLl3r

TFx KiLl3r Ancient

wow, lol sounds amazing please do post as soon as you can! May get a spot on the OP lol.

17. LSK Mech NL

LSK Mech NL Ancient

Okay sorry had to wait a long long time for my pictures to upload and clicked away. Tried again and done in 30 ec (Very sigh moment).

Anyways I couldnt get decent screenshots on the triple kill so for that and the others you can also download the clips from my fileshare my gamertag is also LSK Mech NL.

This picture is when I played Team SWAT with a friend I emt online whos also dutch. It was in snowbound as you could see and I was lucky with the spawns.
    [​IMG]

This one is on my second account. I went SWAT and got this Killtecular Extermination :) The name is because I wanted to splatter alot but after 3 Social Big team battles I got bored and went SWAT ^^
    [​IMG]

This 3 shots are from my sickest no-scope :) I reccommend downloading the clip because then you really can see that he was practicly out of my screen. I just shot out of desperation because he was leaving my screen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. TFx KiLl3r

TFx KiLl3r Ancient

wow ,thanks so much for posting, that no-scope is almost as good as mine! Lol, jks very nice! The others are incredible well done, unfortunately I have never got lucky with the spawns bt the snowbound one is amazing and going on the OP very soon! Thanks soo much for the post! And to ohers keep them coming!

19. TFx KiLl3r

TFx KiLl3r Ancient

thanks for the post man, yeh the kiltrocity was amazing but im glad your favourite is the triple kil on page 2!

20. Urban Myth

Urban Myth Ancient

Hey if you wanna see something insane, look at ghost grimm's stick count. He may have more sticks then you have kills.