no instant respawn gametype

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by unrivaled20, Jan 9, 2013.

1. unrivaled20

unrivaled20 Promethean

Does anybody have a no instant respawn slayer gametype that includes sprint in there fileshare

2. SilentJacket

SilentJacket Forerunner

you make it sound like it's easy

the only way to do that would be to mod it

or play Reach.

3. Behemoth

Behemoth The Man With No Face

Doesn't Slayer Pro have disabled insta-respawn?

4. unrivaled20

unrivaled20 Promethean

no slayer pro doesnt have instant respawn disabled. But thanks to the person who gave me this. I forgot who it was but i will probably upload this to my fileshare

5. DeceitfulEcho

DeceitfulEcho Promethean

I can confirm that this is a mod. The only way to do this to to take a game to your computer and use a hex editor and change like 1 byte.

6. xXTacoGuyXx

xXTacoGuyXx Promethean

Try going to Game variant modding | Se7enSins Gaming Community for any gametype mods. Synth is working on a program called Sunburst which will allow you to edit gametypes easily, and to enable/disable/change hidden options that can't be done in-game.

7. III Specia1 K III

III Specia1 K III Promethean

Unrivaled20, just to be on the same side, I would not recommend uploading a modded gametype to your file share. It's very likely that you could banned for sharing something that has been modded.

#7 III Specia1 K III, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  8. ExTerrestr1al

ExTerrestr1al Promethean

personally, I don't see why M$ would care about modded gametypes, just modded consoles and game files... but I suppose it's easier to just restrict anyone from modding anything just to discourage all of it.

changing a setting they don't let you change in-game purely because of oversight or lack of foresight, should not be punishable IMO. But then again, this ain't a perfectly fair world...