Remake No Hope Act 1: The Sewers

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by Rifte, Oct 30, 2010.

1. likedlewis

likedlewis Forerunner

Rifte, would it be possible to send me the map GT is LikedLewis
    BTW cant wait for act 3

2. robbieagray

robbieagray Forerunner

He has already stated in previous posts that he is making an Act 3, so just relax and smell the roses.

NIBSedit: No advertising.

#42 robbieagray, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
  3. Charvak 023

Charvak 023 Forerunner

These are THE BEST infection maps EVAR!The one quarrel I have with is is that it isn't very different from ACT 2.

4. Sam

Sam Ancient

I have to say that I like Act 1 a lot more than Act 2. I just don't like that starting area or that ending boat area in Act 2. I like the ending of this map a lot more, especially when the room at the end closes up signaling victory for the humans.

Otherwise, my only complaint about these games, Rifte, is that it is not nearly as fun being a zombie as I would have hoped. It seems as though it takes too many hits to kill a human in this game, and as a result it seems a little too easy for the humans at times.

5. XxDangerXlinexX

XxDangerXlinexX Forerunner

awesome maps please make more soon! my friends and i are making our first infection map now and i was inspired by this!

6. IMyEndI

IMyEndI Forerunner

Hey, hate to be a bother, but would there be an ETA of the third map?
    I loved the first two, it's a great way to change things up in Infection, and the maps are done really nicely.

7. mati1501

mati1501 Forerunner

Is there an act 2 already? Could you give me the link?

8. a0puncfan

a0puncfan Forerunner

How do i put this in a way that wont hurt your feelings...? This map is... Terrible... OMG JUST KIDDING! I loved this map so much! :D it's so fun!!! BLARG cant wait for chapter 3 :) it's going to be amazing i hope.

The way the map is designed, just, bravo! It reminds me of the no hope campaign so much, its a wonderful remake! Thumbs up and downloaded :3

9. SickBow

SickBow Forerunner

This is one of the if not THE best infection map out there. its what actually got me more into forging. Before i saw this video on youtube all i would do in forge is just screw around really. this map has it all. timed phases and areas, (hard to pull off in anything other than invasion) utilization of the environment, (the water in the sewers) stuff that hasn't been done before, (ladders/saferooms) and the list just goes on. the whole way the map was made just puts you in that perfect atmosphere that goes with the storyline. i've downloaded it and gotten useful ideas and inspiration... bravo man, just bravo.

10. msewald

msewald Ancient

Great map. I play this map almost every night with my friends. We usually get a full party and it is by far the best infection game I have ever played. I love the ladder and the final holdout area with the blockable door. I don't see why Bungie cannot incorporate this into their multiplayer infection game. I think people would much rather play this than zombies on sword base. O well. Great map and keep up the good work

11. elitebiker18

elitebiker18 Forerunner

Love the background story, it fits perfectly with the map. Your video gives a good view of how the map plays out. I have always like the kind of maps where its sort of like a mission.

12. SAMULICIOUS

SAMULICIOUS Forerunner

This... looks... FUDGING AWESOME! it really reminds me of Left 4 Dead. You've got my download :D

13. zim

zim Forerunner

Maps great always watching your backs for either infected attacking from behind up front or above you just dont know.

14. Vile In Heartx

Vile In Heartx Forerunner

Anyone wanna have a big custom game? If so GT: Vile In Heartx

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Anyone wanna this? If so, Just hit me up GT: Vile In Heart x

#54 Vile In Heartx, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  15. Darth Human

Darth Human Guy from Reach

16. jls2333

jls2333 Promethean

Love the map! it inspired me to do my own linear infection series! Hope u start making more videos!!

17. PA1NTS

PA1NTS Promethean
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Why I didn't enjoy this map: Movement is limited vertically, where's all the cool ledges and secret jumps? Aesthetics were boring and unprofessional. not enough weapons. No color. Being human isn't even fun. The one thing I did like was the actual sewer. I'm sorry but everything else is just too random. I don't usually pick on maps I just don't see why these random campaign maps get so popular.

18. SpreadTanTheMan

SpreadTanTheMan Legendary