Next Foundry for map pack?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Blood Enigma, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Blood Enigma

Blood Enigma Ancient

:squirrel_jaffa: Its been a while, like..what..1-2 weeks since bungie showed us a glimpse of Ghosttown, one the the new maps in the upcoming map pack, and i got around thinking, will they make a better, more unique version of foundry..i hope so

2. xxAl Capwnagexx

xxAl Capwnagexx Ancient

doubt it. It sounds like all of them are just maps. I think the people here at forge hub can come up with some new stuff NOT in just an empty room. Especially since they could have some cool stuff on the forge palettes

3. Blood Enigma

Blood Enigma Ancient

:squirrel_jaffa: Yup, but im just saying it be nice to have more objects to chose from, and really stretch the full potential, i agree on the "blank big room", if we get somthing with pipelines, like on high ground but better, cliffs, and all that, thats fine to :D

4. Grim Effects

Grim Effects Ancient

isn't cotten ball a sandtrap but bigger? So instead of having a blank room, were getting a blank huge wide open space.

5. Blood Enigma

Blood Enigma Ancient

:squirrel_jaffa: I am not 100% sure, but if they give us SOMTHING to work with, im sure the great people here can make even better maps! :D

6. icedemon

icedemon Ancient

if cotton ball is really wat u promise bungie better get some big @$$ objects so we can build some massive structures. these objects will make the double boxes look like crates. if that happens i will be a very happy forger.

7. Roche178

Roche178 Ancient

I just want a bigger blanker box to play with.

8. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

bungie was suprised with our creations on foundry and that is enouph to hint for a new, bigger one

9. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

How big could it be?

Sandtrap is already big as it is with 16 people.

10. timmeh

timmeh Ancient

Well, if they're careful it won't be too big. If it really is bigger than sandtrap (by an amount worth mentioning) then they will have to include some method of fast transportation, at least on the default configuration. I can bet we'd see mongeese and man cannons.

Also, I will be buying the pack either way within the first few days it's out, but I hope they leave the new forge objects (Boxes, walls, etc) in. Otherwise we'll be back where we started, using teleporters and crates to make immovable walls......

Timmeh

11. Blood Enigma

Blood Enigma Ancient

Yea..I just dont wanna go back to the "old " way ..it was fine..but i like the new objects :squirrel_jaffa:

12. VestigeL

VestigeL Ancient

Bungie had never exactly answered the quetion of a new Foundry. All they said was that they liked the results. A bigger Foundry with more items would be nice but it may not come in the near future.

13. Grim Effects

Grim Effects Ancient

They said there adding a new vehicle with it. I'm praying for a pelican, but its probably going to be a transport vehicle like your saying. Maybe a troop hog like in the campaign or something.

14. Wraith

Wraith Ancient

Wow, this quote is huge. Anyways, Grim Effects, I don't think it will be a Troop Hog. Spartans can't fit in those three back seats. Much less Elites. They may make something like that, but it won't be the exact same one. I bet you knew that, but some other members may not.

15. Beettaaa

Beettaaa Ancient

All I want is a bigger, tall, empty room. At least 2x as big as Foundry.

16. sparten45

sparten45 Ancient

FAIL!! Foudrey just needs more irems thats about it.