"NEW" Pressure Switch

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by brentonofduty, Jul 1, 2009.

1. brentonofduty

brentonofduty Ancient

Killer Switch

this is a cool switch witch kills them and any one in its way. this is a vary cool switch witch y can put in any lvl just for fun.

MAP

[​IMG]
    This is what it looks like ​

[​IMG]
    how to set it off​

[​IMG]
    how it works its all in the vibrations​

[​IMG]
    witch trip the lifts​

2. Devil95

Devil95 Ancient

This Has Already been made. Sorry It Has But Nice Map Anyway. Try It On Sandbox I Might Download If I Get My Xboxlive back up.

3. Aesthetic Forger

Uh actually this exact thing has not been done before, its a pressure switch, yes, well maybe thats why the title is pressure switch, i don't ever remember seeing pallets used in a pressure switch, and never have i seen a pressure switch used to kill someone in this exact way, so no it has not been done before. This switch looks relatively easy to make and doesn't seem to use a whole lot of items so this could be used quite effectively in maps. great job, 5/5.

4. Yoshiodo

Yoshiodo Ancient

You don't have to be rude about things. Expect to be infracted. THIS has not been done. You OBVIOUSLY have no clue what you're talking about. There has been other pressure switches but none like this. If you have no clue what you're talking about don't post.

Anyway, this looks very interesting. I made a pressure switch last week that I hope to post soon. I definitely see how this could easily be implemented into a map. Good job.

#4 Yoshiodo, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
  5. Flamerazor2

Flamerazor2 Ancient

10/10 for originality and good use of items.

6. Bootsie 22

Bootsie 22 Ancient

*which*

lol, great use of the "bump." I've seen versions of this, but they up your item count by about 10, so nice job. Very clever

7. Dthen

Dthen Ancient

Sorry, but it has been done before. Well done for finding it out by your self though!

8. RebelCow

RebelCow Ancient

yes, good job. but, it has been done before like they said. i have personally been killed by it. but i like that you found it out. 5/5 for that

9. Xang

Xang Ancient

Ha, pretty cool. People say its been done before though i havent seen it... Anyways this is pretty cool, i will have to download this and trick my friends...

10. Seaboro Kibbles

Seaboro Kibbles Ancient

Everything in forge has potentialy been discovered. Saying that a switch has been done before is just venting your inner Homer Simpson.

Dthen, RebelCow, and especialy Devil95, i frown appon you.

(Devil: stop capping each word, and think before you post)

As for the map, good job, I haven't seen anything posted here that is so sneaky.

11. coyoteboy1023

coyoteboy1023 Ancient

No, it really has been posted. If you want I can link you to every single thread that has a part put into this. The vibration through bridges has been found, woo woo, they used pallets instead of barrels, so what. The scenery trap has been made. Sure it is a new "switch" per say, but anything is a new switch, all you have to do is change one object. He invented nothing new anyone who knows about switches could make it. Anyways, good job on putting it all the techs together.

12. drak

drak Ancient

Actually, I've made it a couple of months ago, when the first touch switch came about. tyvm.

13. jaybo1996

jaybo1996 Ancient

This was done about a year ago and I have proof if you want it, I just don't feel like going through ten pages of switches on artificer.

14. Halo3Forger

Halo3Forger Ancient

i have seen it before but it was a littlle difrent but still cool

15. RAWR IAM REPTAR

RAWR IAM REPTAR Ancient

i remember my friend showing me a pressure switch map that involved pallets and dumpster simmilar to this

16. Ac3Snip3r

Ac3Snip3r Ancient

I've never seen a pressure switch with pallets and it is one of the less obvious pressure swithes I've seen. Good job, and one more thing. In the first picture you can see the blue of the man cannon, thats a sign your about to be killed. Everything else is o.k.

17. Atrain

Atrain Ancient

compared to the other one, this is 100 steps forward and can be used much more seamlessly in the fact that you can do anything with it. It would be great for the haunted manor maps where the door can actually close behind you. 10/10 for making a practical, useful and economical switch. much better than the original.

18. drunk

drunk Ancient

I should make a tutorial on how to make this.. Its really easy but nice job. 5/5

19. Seaboro Kibbles

Seaboro Kibbles Ancient

Maybe you missed the part where I stated "Everything in forge has potentially been discovered."

You, me, and almost everyone here interlocks. From now on lets spam every map that is interlocked saying 'i have seen it before but it was a littlle difrent but still cool' and 'Actually, I've made it a couple of months ago, when interlocking first came about. tyvm.'

Forging is a matter of substantializing your imagination, regardless of techniques used. Brenton used the obvious preassure switch which has been done before, the difference is he claimed it was "NEW", which may have confused people. He meant new as in a new form of the preassure switch, which is true, and obvious.

20. 0 JEFF 0

0 JEFF 0 Ancient

Yea, this is used on the Indiana Jones map like 20 times lol but this is one of my fave types of switches