New(possibly) forge technique

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Pigglez, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Pigglez

Pigglez Ancient

yep... basically lol

2. Mr Pokephile

Mr Pokephile Forge Labs
    Forge Critic Senior Member

haha this happend to me and a friend on his game :p

3. The Effected

The Effected Ancient

I'm sure everyone knows this too but if place a box in the right place on foundry, then set fto not place at start and stand under it can push you out of the map, but if you do it in the right place and turn into the monitor you'll stay alive outside the map.

4. a dumb cat

a dumb cat Ancient

Yeah, this is old. Nice that you found it on your own though. Good job.

--dc

5. Revelation-Six

Revelation-Six Ancient

Eh, whenever I tried to setup a spawn inside the box, I'd just spawn randomly around the map... but never inside the box.

So I tried to glitch inside the box by setting it's respawn to 20 and standing in the area until it respawned. Every attempt I made to do this pushed me through the floor. Sometimes I'd live...sometimes I'd die. So I stacked two boxes and attempted to glitch into the top box. This worked as I'd be forced inside the lower box and could then move around. I wasn't able to jump though. Get too close to the edge though and you're forced out. It would be cool to create a map in which zombies suddenly appeared out of wall. Then you could almost truly title it a "Haunted" map.

I'm still going to try and figure out how you were able to spawn inside the boxes. That part still has me a little baffled.

6. DRiSCOLL

DRiSCOLL Ancient

good idea thnks