New map, New problems. HELP!

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Shovelspoon, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Shovelspoon

Shovelspoon Ancient

I need some help here. I just finished a map I've been working on for about 3 days. The only poblem I'm having now is, I can't place spawn points! I had eveything except the spawns done, and by coincidence, when I went to place my fist spawn point, I exceeded my object limit. Sandbox can be decieving like that, lol. I've neve used any kind of glitches on a map, so is there a glitch to bypass the object limit? If not, what would you suggest I do? I can post the map up here when I get the chance, which leads me to another question: If I remove something fom my fileshare, will links to it still work? I only have the 6 slot fileshare [no pro] and it's full right now. I only need about 18-22 spawn points, I think.

2. used man

used man Ancient

EDIT: oh wait, I replied without reading the thread... unfortunately the only way to get past the object limit (OLN) is using an OLN canvas. you can find one here, just use as many of the spawn points, weapons and vehicles as you can. Once you have linked it, you can delete the map from your hard drive and the link will still work. I am also going to suggest you take a good look at this, and this thread. if you have any questions feel free to message me here, or on live. GT: used man

#2 used man, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  3. Shovelspoon

Shovelspoon Ancient

Here it is, first draft, anyway. I need some testers. I probably won't be able to play till monday, but if anyone wants to test it out and send me some feedback, I'd appreciate it. Fixed spawn problem, had to delete stuff and make new 'bases' outside the main area, but I like the [hopefully]finished product. Link - http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3Us...ileid=95912873 Descipion - Mid-long range fighting. Inspired by CoD4's Showdown. Team or FFA slayer, multi or 1 flag CTF. A large building is in the middle of the map, and it resembles the building in Showdown, being open in the middle, I added some cover to he middle area though. and there is a 2nd floor, accessible through stairwells along the outside.