Introduction New Dude!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AstoriaNate, Mar 13, 2013.

1. AstoriaNate

AstoriaNate Promethean

What's up, FH peeps! Simply put, I play and I produce. Halo 4 has grabbed me, not there, in a way that inspired me to get more creative. Forge has a lot to do with that. I love playing the games everyone creates, and that's led me to producing my own Forge-based YouTube show. Now I know what you're thinking, one more of many. That's true, but I know I'm always looking for more, so why the hell not? If you forge, i don't care if you're the best or the worst, hit me up and we'll showcase your map. Let's blow some stuff up! In Halo, i'm not into real explosives.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMapShowH4

2. Audienceofone

Audienceofone Forerunner

Welcome to ForgeHub, Nate!

I checked out the youtube channel, and I must say, it looks promising! It sounds like the Community Customs section of our site may be your thing. There you can join or organize games. There are also currently two subforums dedicated to certain long running groups that play Halo. TCOJ is a medium sized lobby at 10 players, and will help you test your own maps and allow you to see some great creations by really good people. BIOC is a more focused lobby that specializes in Flood games, also full of fantastic forgers and some very chill folks.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions about anything feel free to contact me or any of the other staff, but I'm sure many of our members will also be more than willing to help you out with anything.

Good luck with the youtube channel, and I hope to see you around here again!

3. Berb

Berb Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Welcome to ForgeHub Nate! Hi, I'm Berb.

4. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

Hi, I'm sky, the resident friendly guy!

Welcome to Froghub dude!

5. Elliot

Elliot BIOC
    Forge Critic Senior Member

That is a great first video man, definitely earned my subscription. Keep them coming! Oh, I'm Elliot, nice to meet you.

6. StolenMadWolf

StolenMadWolf Promethean

Welcome to the Hub Nate. Enjoy your stay!

Oh, BTW, I'm ForgeWolf007, but then again just call me Wolf.

Lol, Sky, just let me die from your spelling mistake... Or is it another friendly joke lol?

7. theSpinCycle

theSpinCycle Halo Reach Era

8. RoboArtist

RoboArtist Forerunner