Neos Space Race

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by neo10235, Dec 26, 2009.

1. neo10235

neo10235 Forerunner

This is a racing map which is fun but kind of messy. Very fun though since it is long and not extremely easy.

Map: Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

Video footage of map: YouTube- Neos space Race - a halo 3 track

Please enjoy and I do know what I can fix. This is the first race track I have ever made.

By the way I am sorry that there is no VIP gametype, but it is still good I guess.

#1 neo10235, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  2. 99dudes

99dudes Forerunner

I like it, it looks pretty fun to play on. A question for the jumps tho, do they always work at full speed? Ill dl and play when i have the chance

3. neo10235

neo10235 Forerunner

Yes they always work at full speed. They used to not but I fixed that. The only one that sometimes doesnt work is the side flip, but that is only if you go on crooked. That is probably the hardest part of the map.

#3 neo10235, Dec 26, 2009
  4. suffocation49

suffocation49 Ancient

hopefully (if you have enough money) you can smooth the ramps (ramps large lol) so the speed is more consistent and i guess it makes it more exciting, possibly a merged double wall :D

5. neo10235

neo10235 Forerunner

Speaking of that I think I might do that right now. Updated version will be on soon.

6. GATORSHOES2

GATORSHOES2 Ancient

Um... is this up to forgehub standards.... just making sure... if it is then correct me. if not then i will update this post with a tut on embedding pics.

7. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Spam is also against the rules, dude. It's obvious that something happened to his connection; it's the exact same message posted within the same minute.

To reply to GATORSHOES's comment, a map thread needs to have either an embedded picture(s) or an embedded video. This is up to standards.

Anyway, to help you out with your post, you might want to fix the link to your video. Just copy/paste the url, no BB Code is needed for Youtube vids.

#7 Black Theorem, Dec 26, 2009
  8. neo10235

neo10235 Forerunner

kk fixd url

9. ExoticNature

ExoticNature Forerunner

#9 ExoticNature, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  10. Thundercat the plunderer

Nothing really defines your map; it's a generic racing map. Nothing great reaches out to me and pulls me into it; it's unoriginal.

As for the map itself, 2.5/5. Because, from what the video showed, the construction of the map looked sloppy in alot of areas, and again, there isn't anything outstanding with this map. And, in the video, it didn't seem very fluid-like. Alot of the drivers were skidding around and not driving at full or consistent speeds.

Try making your map original. Because there're somany racing maps these days. You have to make yours stand out amongst the crowd. And it wouldn't hurt to make everything a little neater.