Needed? (Didnt copy the last guy at all)

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Eww Your Skinny, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Eww Your Skinny

Eww Your Skinny Talented
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Im so out of ideas for Reach forge! I have like 20 maps (unposted) and I just cant focus on a good design. If anybody has any unfinished designs or maps they want forged please just ask! I dont want to quit forge I just am out of ideas, I have one last design that is meant for gameplay not aesthetics and I get way to bored forging it.

2. Packeranatic

Packeranatic Forerunner

I have a map called Atlantis that is based off the Disney movie of it. It's based around an open chamber with rocks floating above you. I gave up on it because I felt red and blue team were too unevenly matched.

3. Paranoia UK

Paranoia UK Ancient

Sadly I dont have anything to give away at the moment but if I did I would. If your struggling with ideas then you need to find some inspiration from somewhere. Maybe a map from another game or a scenario from a film or something?

4. Frozenlynx

Frozenlynx Forerunner

I have a few maps...They're actually pretty far into construction, and one even has (bad) spawns and many objectives set up. However, I would have no problems with you completely destroying any parts of the map in order to make them better. I'll send you a friend request from "daboiboibert" so you can take a look.

5. Bio Cobalt

Bio Cobalt Forerunner

Hah. Im out of LIVE but last time i checked i have 10 maps unfinished. They range from barely started to 3/4 complete. Once I get LIVE back Ill send you a friend request and i can show you them if you want. I can keep you busy for a long time.

6. CrumblyGranny

CrumblyGranny Forerunner

I have an unfinished map. I had an initial concept in my head and I just couldn't implement it the way I was thinking. It's got some interesting aspects, but I've already put it aside and started another map. I'd definitely be willing to throw it your way. It's called Roundabout.