Need YOUR opinion on an idea

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by General Gilliam, Jan 22, 2009.

1. General Gilliam

General Gilliam Ancient

Hi, I'm new to Forgehub, but not new to forging. I have an idea that I personally think is a good one, but I want your guys' opinions too. I want to make a game/map pack full of halo *2* custom game remakes. I want to remake games like Lava Man, Tremors ect....

What do you think?

2. bobsagetismyhro

bobsagetismyhro Ancient

well it will be hard to make a fun playing tremors because of the other tremor games made, that will be one problem.

3. TKS x MoNsTeR x

TKS x MoNsTeR x Ancient

I've always wanted to make/play a lavaman map.
    I'm currently to full of forge projects to start a new one, however, please add me and i'll help with ideas and such.
    GT: TKS x Monster x

4. General Gilliam

General Gilliam Ancient

okay, Ill add you. I'm currentlly working on a Lava Man map as we speak. It's kinda sloppy, but it's only a first draft/beta.

5. Boyle06

Boyle06 Ancient

me and sotha sil have started a lava man map aswell tho we have pushed it off n need to get back to it... but i guess i didnt no lava man was sucha big hit here...

6. Catmon

Catmon Ancient

I think it's a great idea to try and remake those Halo 2 minigames.
    If you search for it and find it already remade on ForgeHub; try to add a creative spin on it.

Tremors has a few versions, there's Cat 'n' Mouse with wraiths and mongeese, Border Patrol has been remade, and Lavaman is being prodeuced right now just to name some.

7. General Gilliam

General Gilliam Ancient

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and do it. Even if the maps have been made before, 2 versions are better than 1! I've already made a tremor map a couple months ago, its called "Tremor Attack". I'm gonna prioritize my map "Lava Room" for lava man now. thanks everyone.

PS. and of course, I'll post the map pack on Forgehub when im done ;)

8. Bluedude426

Bluedude426 Ancient

Hey General. It's Venom/Bluedude. Whatever you know me as.

I like the idea. While I haven't played any of the Halo 2 mini games, I've heard about how fun they were. If you need any help, I'm here. :)

9. Duckman620

Duckman620 Ancient

sounds good but wats lavaman?

10. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

That would be great. I love lava man.

11. General Gilliam

General Gilliam Ancient

Lavaman is a varient where everyone but one person is on blue team. The last person goes red, he is the Lava Man. The blue people have to capture a flag that is somewherwe in the map and bring it back to their initial spawn. The blue people cannot attack the Lava Man. The Lava Man can ONLY attack people if they touch the ground/lava. So basically, the point is to get across the map without touching the ground, or else the lava man will kill you.