Need someone to make a map

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Johnny110391, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Johnny110391

Johnny110391 Ancient

first of all im sorry if im not supposed to be posting here but im new to the site and i dont know where to post this. I personally am not very good at forging but obviusly alot of you guys are. I need help making a map, i dont know how to make it so if any one can make it please let me know. Im looking for a yachet with numerus rooms and fairly large decks. I have searched though and noone has made one yet. So if you make one please let me know my gamertag is Johnny110391 and once agien im sorry if I shouldnt be posting this here.

2. Johnny110391

Johnny110391 Ancient

well it is kind of an idea, for anyone to make. Im not sayen make it specifficlly for me

3. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

*Moved to Forge Discussion*

4. TRIDENTNUCLEARs

TRIDENTNUCLEARs Ancient

i might help
    GT: TRIDENTNUCLEAR

5. imaingarypie

imaingarypie Ancient

im interested, out of all of my friends. im a very detail and aesthetic orientated
    forger. if you think im your guy, add me. GT imaginarypie
    the only thing is that my xbox is being repared cuz of the rrod so i might take a bit to accept

6. Dust hunter0

Dust hunter0 Ancient

Ill try it, im not that great at forgeing, but ill give it a shot.

7. Xuloz

Xuloz Ancient

I could give it a try... I have dino-forging skillzzzzz :(

Why, do you want to get ontop of it and sing " I'm on a boat " and make a Halo 3 music video?

Don't send me a friend request, if that's what your going to do though. If I make it, it'll be in the Aesthetic forum.

#7 Xuloz, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  8. alextrer

alextrer Ancient

i like a lot forging but i dont know how to put pictures or links no matter how many time i read the guide on forge hub.... but i can help you my gt is : alextrer