Need a clan? Join XGO!

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by FirstXboxKid, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FirstXboxKid

FirstXboxKid Ancient

Hey guys, i am firstxboxkid here reporting to you live, from... my computer. but that isnt what matters, what matters is this!!!

What is he saying to us?

I am here to tell you about my clan, XGO, or Xtreme Gaming Online. it is a sweet clan for all sorts of games. we currently host halo 3, halo 2, gears of war 2, call of duty 4, call of duty 5, World of warcraft, and more to come! At XGO, we stand for trust, respect, honor, and many more. here is a word from one of the council members.

A word from Outlaw from the XGO council

Hello everyone and welcome to the official website for Xtreme Gaming Online! XGO has been around for 3 years and it's been a fantastic ride. Many leaders and members have come and gone, but XGO stands as strong as ever. We teach leadership, respect, honor and discipline among other things. I bet you are wondering why someone would join a gaming community, and if so, why they would care so much about it? The fact is simple: This is a safe haven for members young and old to come and relieve their stress after a hard or easy day. I want to say thanks to XGO BDUSK CC, XGO GONZO CC and XGO DAKOTA CO for helping make this community what it is today. KillShortPeople has been a tremendously generous person with the help and guidance he has shown for me and this website. I'd also like to say thanks to XGO MUNKY IT as he brings fresh blood to this website and its development along with TravTheGoat. And last, but not least, I want to thank every member, past present and future, for it's truly their dedication and soul where XGO gets its reputation and heart. Thank you very much for reading this and visiting our website.
    Best regards,

XGO OUTLAW CC

Can we join?????

Yes, you can! in fact, we want you in our clan, for the greater good of the gaming community. there are a few rules we need to go over first. here we go.

Rules and Regulations of XGO

1. First and foremost there is absolutely no cheating whatsoever! This includes playing with modders stand-bying circle boosting or bridging. If you are caught doing this you will be removed from XGO immediately and not welcome to come back. Things like super bounces button glitches and triple welding are allowed.

2. There is to be absolutely no trash talking in matchmaking games! This includes squatting! If you are caught, depending upon the severity of the infraction, you will be removed or demoted in rank!

3. Racism, discrimination of any kind I.E. (age, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, etc…) or sexual harassment is also grounds for removal. We are equal opportunity gamers and we expect you to be as well!

4. We hold ourselves and our clan to high standards and expect you to as well. Present yourself to other gamers in a professional manner when online and playing. We require that you are only a member of XGO and no other clan.

5. Before you are able to have an XGO tag you must obtain the rank of Sergeant. You should not have an XGO gamer tag before then. If you make one we will not allow it into any of our clans until you have achieved the rank of Sergeant. (Note: In order to achieve the rank of Sergeant and higher you must be at least 16 years or older, or with approval from the Council)

6. Show respect to your community members. Every person in this community deserves EQUAL respect to a Commander In Chief! If you show respect you will receive it in return.

7. If a higher up sends you a party invite they need to speak with you. So when you are done with the game you are to come immediately. These meetings normally don’t last very long so you should get it done with and you can return to playing.

8. Don't ask your higher ranking officers for a promotion, they are watching your clan involvement and when they feel it necessary for you to move up in the ranks of XGO they will promote you.

9. All members must follow the XBOX Live Code of Conduct. Any members caught violating those rules will be dealt with a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY, being immediately removed from XGO. By joining XGO you also agree to adhere to our Website's Code of Conduct.

How can we join

If you accept all of the above rules, and you promise to follow every guideline, and are interested in joining our clan, go to and register, and be sure to post into the general forums and ask which divisions you can join. and also, NO INAPPROPRIATE GAMERTAGS!!! we absolutely dislike that, and you will not be accepted if you have one. also, on one last note, do NOT post vulgar language into the chatbox.

2. Shedo

Shedo Ancient

I suggest not advertising.. Ever. If you want to advertise, do so in PMs or do not do it at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.