Nacht der Untoten (COD Remake)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Mentherex, May 2, 2009.

1. Mentherex

Mentherex Ancient

Nacht der Untoten
    Created by xMethadosx

Supported Gametypes:
    All gametypes but made for Infection

Map Description
    lol, I feel like a jerk for posting this, because what’s the first thing I see when I go to post? Another Nacht der Untoten! O well, I took the time to put the screens up on Photobucket, so I might as well post it. People who played Call of Duty World at War will get this map and know what rooms they are in and gun placement. For others the humans start in a long room with 5 windows with pallets blocking them, the humans can't leave this room (if you are playing with the gametype I made for it) but zombies can come in. Humans hold up in this room with only their starting pistols and 2 battle rifles. After a short while the door to the Random box room and the stairs open up letting the humans free to go anywhere within the house.

The random box has all the weapons that were in the COD version, and how it works is all the weapons are on top of each other, you stand on the pile and pick up a random weapon. To make sure people don't just camp in here and keep taking weapons the guns in the random box never respawn, so if you get a rocket launcher save the ammo because you won’t be getting it again.

Next I will explain how the windows work. The pallets respawn instantly so a zombie needs to stand in the window and swing their sword and walk until they get in, you may take a few hits before you get inside. This is to make it seem like they are taking the wood off the windows like in COD.

Well, that’s pretty much it. It’s a full remake as close as I could get it with forge. Also remember to download the gametype with it because if not the humans can leave the house and that makes it very hard for the zombies.

Map (looks a little weird because its 3 screenshots in 1)
    [​IMG]

Start of the match
    [​IMG]

Door to Random box room
    [​IMG]

Door opens
    [​IMG]

Random Box
    [​IMG]

Random Box room
    [​IMG]

Hole in wall to cave
    [​IMG]

Up stairs
    [​IMG]

Molotov
    [​IMG]

Sniper Rifle
    [​IMG]

Anyway, so this is it, my Call of Duty Remake. Hope you guys like it.

Download Nacht der Untoten
    Download N Zombies

(Its called N Zombies instead of **** Zombies because **** is a bad word.)

#1 Mentherex, May 2, 2009
    Last edited: May 2, 2009
  2. lost

lost Ancient

I can tell that this is **** zombies from your pics, which is good, however, this has been made a lot, and you random box is, well ... horrible. I have seen better. Not that I could make it lol.

3. Joe is Outside

Joe is Outside Ancient

I dont agree, it really looks like **** Zombie from COD: World At War and its pretty well done. Its a Download for me. Good job. 8/10 because you can't really remake the map from COD.

4. ubgrayedd

ubgrayedd Ancient

im realy tired of **** zombies remakes, you can never make the same experiance as you get when you play it in COD. though this is not a bad map, i just dont fancy those remakes of **** zombies.

map: 3/5
    originality: 1/5
    forging: 4/5
    remake: 4/5

sorry, though im glad youre trying your best.

#4 ubgrayedd, May 2, 2009
    Last edited: May 2, 2009
  5. lost

lost Ancient

I know, it does look like the map from COD and it is well done, it is just that it has been made many times and I personally think the random box could be better.

6. rewib65

rewib65 Ancient

i think he did a great job on making the appearance look and feel like **** zombies, but the actual mechanics that would make it **** zombies are very bad, i wish i knew the name of the map that did that stuff the best, he had an amazing random weapons box where all the weapons fell down, that worked the best, this one isnt so good when it comes to that stuff. Good job on the aesthetics though.