N64 007 Goldeneye: Archives

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by CovenantElite07, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Ballika

Ballika Ancient

Hey, looks good, will DL. I made a remake of Facility. Close attention to detail is so important in remaking these classics.

2. Draw the Line

Draw the Line Ancient

I remember placing remote mines all over the place in this map and obliterating 3-4 people at a time. It was one of my favorite maps in Goldeneye. The good old days of 4 player split screen.....It looks like you did it justice, but I'll have to see.

3. TXGhost

TXGhost Ancient

This game was the best, I spent way too many hours on this game. ANyways you have my download.

4. Ballika

Ballika Ancient

i figured out a way to make these using pallets. Not perfect, but you can see people through them as well as run through them or shoot through them. Included it in my remake of Stack, thanks for mentioning it here

5. Diehear

Diehear Ancient

dude r u a forge god or what?????? i used to play this game whenever i got the chance! but unfortunatly i sold my N64 and all the games.....the only thing i have left from it is my N64 purple see through controller......but yea...i in keystone right now unable to get on XBL and i dont even have my 360 for that matter.....so ill que it and play it when i gets home =D dude Elite this deserves to be on Bungie Favourites that and every other map u make XD

6. XDAO SoX

XDAO SoX Ancient

kinda hard to tell by the pics. however i do recognize the stairs and basement

7. TheRagingBeast

TheRagingBeast Ancient

nice job its extremely accurate, however u should have post screens from the actual game right below forged version =)