Myth

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Unsighted Milk, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Unsighted Milk

Unsighted Milk Ancient

sorry, have to use my camera for right now, will have real pics in about 5 hours for some reasons
    Myth (Probably changing name) Is a 2v2 objective and slayer map that has radial symmetry in the crypt in sandbox. Its shape is a circle which enforces a different gameplay. I added no cover in this map because the map shape itself provides enough cover.
    I have to take pictures with my cam until later on tonight. Also when it is complete the map will be covered in a roof completely, except the center.
    Weapon list
    [​IMG]
    Overview
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Unsighted Milk, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  2. LSK Mech NL

LSK Mech NL Ancient

If you save your screenshots you can upload them via Halo Screen Shots. The quality is much better then. :)

As soon you uploaded the picture you can click on each. Then youll see 3 urls. The top one is for Forgehub.

3. The Nasal Abyss x

If you would have taken the time to think about it, those are obviously default objectives and weapons that he has lined up to save objects.

I still don't know why you took a picture of them though.

4. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

Read.

Meh, easier than writing them down. Map's looking good so far, I like some of the merging and aesthetics you've done, it's clean and nice. Hopefully you'll get it up soon, and I'm guessing you don't have good quality pics because your xbox isn't connected to live?

#4 Rifte, Jul 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2009