my Sniping Montage Promo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ki Jason, Jan 21, 2008.

1. TXGhost

TXGhost Ancient

Some people are just too jealous, I personally thought this was cool. I cant snipe well whether it be in a custom, social, or ranked. Props to ya man.

2. TOO CRZY

TOO CRZY Ancient

Im anything but jelouse, and I never said you sucked at sniping, but I don't agree in making 90% of a montage in customs mainly becouse you can have friends that are horrible, compared to when you go into ranked your versing players who actually are trying to win. I would'nt of said anything if you had left out "and now im better then ever" from your video.

3. coyoteboy1023

coyoteboy1023 Ancient

There are a couple problems with your theory. 1st, did you notice how fast all of those kills are, they would be kind of hard to set up, and even then he would be a good sniper to do that. Second, it would probably take him a week if he tried to get this on matchmaking by waiting for the shotty sniper gametype, though he could of just used clips of any time he used a sniper. And how is "and now im better then ever" bad to say. It isn't referring to anyone else, only himself, I bet he is better than sniping then he was 3 months ago. Good job Ki, I bet your a great sniper. I don't know weather or not it was set up, but either way. I am ok at sniping, but nothing compared to you.

4. Admiral_Mubutu

Admiral_Mubutu Ancient

Pretty good, but if it's a snipe promo what's with the sticks??

5. Ki Jason

Ki Jason Ancient

i just think that sticking goes along with sniping and it mixes it up just a little.

6. Stolenpoo

Stolenpoo Ancient

You know... Instead of just making comments... Id like to see a sniping video you have made Cr0ok3d. If you have one post it. If you don't... go pick up a sniper and start on sombody's training map. I can't snipe myself, but you can't just comment and not have back up. I don't want to start anything. Its just that you should really have a sniping video of yourself if your gona make comments like that. Oh and BTW everybody needs to scope sometimes. even the pros and even then it was only the first scope in not the far range one.

7. TOO CRZY

TOO CRZY Ancient

Im not saying it was set up... Im saying it's easier to get this stuff in customs when your playing with friends who may not be trying as hard, or they may just stink in general.