My Reach Shots

Discussion in 'Reach Screenshots & Videos' started by Behemoth, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Behemoth

Behemoth The Man With No Face

Hey all.
    Here are some of my screenshots that I felt were worthy enough to post here.
    Comments would be much appreciated.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

These are pretty nice I like the colors on the second one

3. Noxiw

Noxiw Ancient

Great work with these, the second to last is my favorite for sure.

4. Chron

Chron Ancient

Not a fan of the 4th and 5th images. The rest however, are very nicely done. Good job.

5. PA1NTS

PA1NTS Promethean
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Vury nice, didn't know you could make a good competitive map AND make screens. Are these edited at all after?

6. Behemoth

No editing at all. :D
    Thanks for the compliments guys!

7. That Scorch Guy

That Scorch Guy Forerunner

Wow, pretty spiffy stuff. I'd pick out a favorite, but it would be a four-way tie...the contrast is fantastic on them, and the monochrome colors really make it seem more dramatic IMO. Great work!

8. Apollo Creed 01

Apollo Creed 01 Ancient

these are all pretty great!

I like how you used an overhead angle with the first one along with the yellowish color, i havnt really seen one like it before. The elite screenshot 2nd from last is my favorite though, the black and white combined w/ the clarity of the teeth along with the pose and framing makes it frightening! Excellent job with that one :)

All of them are good im just feeling too lazy to comment individually though, lol. Hope you keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future!

9. RoboArtist

RoboArtist Forerunner

the 3rd would be a sweet Sig. Could I snatch that?

10. Waterfall

Waterfall Promethean

My analisis

1:not my fav of the group but I do like it.I like the lighting effect for the grass but it makes the spartan grey which I do not like.

2 By far my second favorite scenic shot I've ever looked at.i love the color of the sky and how the building and trees stand out only as shadow with no detail looks great

3 as a whole I really like this one the contrast between white and the splotches of black is great and sparky goes so well with it very nice job.

4 cool effect but I feel this one is used a bit too much I see this effect everywhere now. But I like how it seems to radiate out of spark

5 I see a lot of attempts at these and this one is great.the pose is great as well as how well the fire stands out against the spartan and the backdrop

6 I really love this one it makes the elite look pissed I like how you had the pose looking ready to kill with the colors it looks really great

7 I like how you took all of my attention and put it on the knife on this one it looks absolutely amazing.i see a lot of assanation screened but they usually attempt to hide the person being assinated by the angle of the shot you didn't I like this one a lot

Overall 8/10 I really like these. I hope to see more :)

11. Behemoth

I don't see why not. I'd love to see it when you're finished.
    :D

12. bullet2thehead9

bullet2thehead9 Promethean

I personally really like the first and last one because the last one is just epic with the effect and the pose and because the first one really has a neat appearance with the over head view and how perfect the shadowing is in the area you took the screenshot, I also really like the dull, light brownish colour that was used in the effect.

13. Behemoth

Lol, ****IN' NECRO-BUMP.
    I felt like I should address this, seeing that Waterfallninja is back. :3

This effect was actually an accident. I can't remember which FX were on, but the electricity is actually coming from the monitor. I was experiencing terrible lag and decided to commit suicide in the ocean. I got the explosion from the death while the monitor's avvy stayed there.

#13 Behemoth, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  14. Eightball

Eightball Forerunner
    Forge Critic Senior Member

First and last are the best, imo.

Great work man.

15. ThunderSpartan9

ThunderSpartan9 Ancient

All of them are fairly decent. The 2nd and 6th stand out the most to me though. Those are fairly good actually. Overall, you can do better once you practice at it.

16. Da Snipez

Da Snipez Promethean

Amazing work, all of them are great, but the second one is my favorite. Good job :D