my first sigs

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by criggs3c, Sep 16, 2008.

1. criggs3c

criggs3c Ancient

k, here are my very first attempts at creating a sig with gimp, i know there not all that great so dont flame me. just some constructive criticism, ideas on how to make them better and which one you like best. my personal favorite is the anakin one, closely followed by the wolverine one. anyway here they are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well there you go, i know there not all that great and i know the first one is ****, but im just starting, neways, tell me what you think.

Lord Terrax XII likes this.
  2. Ryan. K.

Ryan. K. Ancient

The Wolverine one defenately looks like it's the best one, the first one and some others have weird edges on the side, like with Anakin, the white lines on the side of him.
    Anyway these are great for a starter.

3. Lord Terrax XII

Lord Terrax XII Ancient

Okay so the top one has a black border in the render so get rid of that. Also the Wolverine one is probably the best, ur C4d use in it is pretty good. Also the Anakin one is good but the render doesn't blend on the BG but they are good seperate. Also the Jengo Fett one has a cool BG behind the lazers but it doesn't fit Jengo at all. Also one the Yoda one the text is very difficult to see so make the opacity higher. The text on all of them is kinda meh... Saying Forge Hub and Criggs3c is kinda a little much. Hope that helped! =)

Also thanks for still using the sig I made u. =)

Edit: Alien I don't see the white line on Anakin. And Criggs3c these are really good for a beginner. =)

4. criggs3c

criggs3c Ancient

thnx guys, with the first one, the render didn't work properly for some reason. but yeah thnx for the comments.