My Doctor is retarded!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devil95, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Security

Security Ancient

This is how I see it. Humans can make mistakes. Doctors have gone to school for years, why? So they don't make mistakes. Doctors get paid higher than the average worker, why? Because they went to school and they should know what they are doing. Humans are allowed to make mistakes without everyone getting angry. An excusable mistake that a doctor could make might be giving someone medication that conflicts with an illness, that's excusable because people sometimes don't fill in doctors with all the details for them to make an educated decision. Misdiagnosing a patient is not excusable and, in my opinion, is at least grounds for a complaint. But hey, it's not like I ****ing reported her to the board. I came on a forum and talked about it, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't have to insult me.

2. jameslieb1

jameslieb1 Ancient

Maybe your dad was joking. :O

3. pyro

pyro The Joker

How dare they not be able to figure out why you're sick until your brain gets ****ed up, they declare you terminally ill, and your friend's mom illegally prescribes some medicine that reverses four months of being sick including "permanent" brain damage in a few days.

Back OT, you know that if 1/1000 people gets a yeast infection he still has to list that as a possible side effect, and the antibiotic he gave you probably had a higher chance of giving you a yeast infection than the inhaler. *facepalm*

In response to the title: no u

#23 pyro, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2010
  4. ZombieBiscuit

ZombieBiscuit Ancient

Last time i went they prescribed me with something and said "There is a chance that you will get a really bad rash from this, if you get a rash it means you have X disease and your sick"
    SO i know how you feel hahaha.