MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

it is. i tryed it as a test earlier today...
    YEESSSSSSSSSS
    it didnt motherfucking work!
    anyways, ive fall camoed my AK. never prestiging again, i love that ****. extended mags+scavenger+stinger+stopping power+steadyaim=rape
    two shots= kill, extended mags lets you spray the hell out of a building, and the stinger + scavenger is great for those pesky UAVs.

2. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

You'll get bored enough to eventually prestige trust me, happened to me in WAW and cod4.

3. halo kid

halo kid Ancient

anyome else love the M1014? i dont ever see it online.

And whats the "javilin suicide bombers" i hear so much about from random people.

4. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

The ACR is like a sniper. lol

An automatic sniper.

5. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

i never once prestiged in COD4. i played it all the way up until CODMW2.
    i think i can handle it.

6. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

Went and bought CoD4 again yesterday. I average 20 kills and 5 deaths per game yet every team I get put in is full of retarded foreigners who can't play worth **** while the other team is full people using Martyrdom, Juggernaut, and Frag x3. I never had any problem playing CoD4 back in the day because I played it on PC where certain servers banned certain ****. Now that I don't have my super 1337 PC to play it on, I have to play it on Xbox where I'm forced to play **** maps like Bloc and Ambush with **** players who use **** perks.

I swear to God, once Reach is out, I'm never playing another CoD game again.

7. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

honestly, that is what you get for playing a sequeled out game. a bunch of kids ****ing around because there are things that they couldnt do before in the game now. i for one will go back and teamkill everyone is HC:SD just for fun.

8. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

Good luck team killing the three people that are actually playing it. No joke, there were literally only THREE PEOPLE searching in it. All people play is Deathmatch and Free for All.

9. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Heck yeah I do! I have the M1014 on my "Power" and "Blitz" class.

I Never use to use it before until I was playing TD on Skidrow. I was inside the main building running out of ammo, I notice the M1014 on the floor, picked it up and that's all she wrote.

I got a 15 kill streak because of that gun, finished the game with a K/D of 28. I unlocked all attachments for it, now I use extended mags religiously for it...

About the Javelin glitch, you don't have to worry about it anymore, the threat has been taken care of, months ago...

#1829 Shihuru, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
  10. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

Javelin glitching went away ages ago. No need to worry about that.

The M1014 is the most overused gun when I play - at least 3 people each match have it on. Also, I tried using it myself, without much success. The SPAS-12 suits me much better.

11. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Is the Spas-12 the pump action shotgun?

12. Spawn of Saltine

Yes and it has the longest range out of the shotguns if you don't count Models (****in hate those things)

13. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

Agree.

Speaking of which, I met a guy using akimbo models with FMJ and found him camping over the B point in domination on Favela.

Let's just say I want IW to release that Model 1887 patch NAO.

14. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

With sleight of hand, the Spas-12 is the best shotgun, ever.

I still like the Desert eagle with FMJ tho.

15. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Really? Im going to have to test that out and see if the range is better than the M1014. I generally don't use shotguns.

If it is, then I might just convert to the Spas, but I just don't like its pump action...

#1835 Shihuru, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  16. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

I love killing people with it and hearing them *****. Aim to the left and at their feet and spam the trigger. Predictable recoil ftw.

17. Benji

Benji Ancient

I think the under-mounted shot guns have more range than models.

18. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Now that's an attachment that I have rarely seen in MW2. I've never used the under-mount shotgun in multiplayer before and I was just wondering, how much ammo does it hold?

I know in the Single player you can hold 76 shells, I think?

19. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

20 shells, 4 mag, pump. DOES have the most range

This shotgun has by far the longest range of all of the shotguns, with its pellets traveling more than double the range of the Model 1887. However, at such ranges it will take multiple shots to kill a target, making it fairly ineffective. The Masterkey benefits greatly from both Stopping Power and Steady Aim.

20. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

I **** you not, during FH vs xF, I shot through a window in the plane on terminal and killed a guy who was just exiting the Lobby area running towards me. Spas12 with the grip = ridiculous range.