MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

So this guy was bragging about his 22-11 k/d from just using Marathon, Steady Aim, and Stopping Power with a UMP the last game and him and all his friends are all talking about how it's the best SMG in the game and anybody who disagrees is a BK. Well, I tell him that it's all about preference and I think the MP5k is better. Him and his friends laugh. The next game is Team Deathmatch on Skidrow. I was against him and his friends. I was originally going to go for FMJ kills with my AK-47 to master it but I wanted to have a little fun first. I use my MP5k w/ Red Tiger and Red Dot Sight, TMP with Red Dot secondary, Marathon Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Ninja Pro (three of the guys friends were using M16's with HB Sensors. LOL) The guy uses his UMP class and goes 7-21. I go 28-4.

He told me I shouldn't have done so well because the UMP is always a three shot kill. I corrected him it's always a three shot kill TO THE CHEST. He was all like, 'SHADDUP SCRAB U GOT LUCK E DERP'

The next map is Karachi. I go 25-6. He goes 3-11 before rage quitting.

I <3 MP5k.

2. RightSideTheory

RightSideTheory Legendary
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I decided I'd go Pro in every perk, even though I only use about four of them regularly. I'm over halfway there, and the one that is the MOST aggrivating would have to be Cold Blooded Pro. It's ridiculous how long it takes, it's not difficult, it doesn't take skill, but it's taking sooo long.

What bonus does Pro give you anyway?

3. Hari

Hari Ancient

yeah this works really well and its no problem. The only ones i find really aggravating are sitrep pro and scrambler pro. Sitrep because 120 equipment is ALOT considering how sparsely equipment is used. Scrambler because apparently tac knife kills dont count as 'close range kills'.

4. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Cold Blooded Pro = Your name won't be shown when enemies see you.

5. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

Slap scavanger and coldblooded on an assault rifle class with an ATS as your secondary, and go for UAV's and harriers. Your AR can take out the UAV's and counter UAV's, and an ATS or two + some AR damage will take out harriers. Or use your ATS on the UAV's. I got it in maybe 5 games?

6. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

35-8 on Wasteland w/ MP5K and M9 marathon, cold blooded, and ninja (all pro)

7. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

23 - 12 using the P90 with Holographic and G18 with Red Dot Sight secondary.

I ****ing love the P90. I got urban camo in less than 2 days.

8. Meltyourtv

Meltyourtv Ancient

Just started using the WA2000. Is beast. Got a 11 killstreak using it on Derail.

9. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

If you're talking **** about Danger Close Pro and claim the M16 takes skill you better stop it.

Using the RPG is much harder than it looks.

#1589 Vinny, Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  10. OrangeJuice

OrangeJuice Ancient

I was doing FFA and started using the M21 with cold blooded pro, who the **** needs intervention or stopping power when you can quick scope and fire like 200 bullets rapidly.

By the way did anyone else notice that if someone has ninja your heartbeat sensor stil beaps when they're near you?

#1590 OrangeJuice, Jan 31, 2010
  11. LD

LD Ancient

You BK =P ^^ I <3 my UMP

Have fun unlocking SitRep Pro, you'll have to destroy 120 pieces of equipment (C4, Claymore, TacIns), but its worth it, enemy footsteps get a lot louder with Sitrep pro, which is great for sniper classes

12. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

The RPG takes no skill. Period. I played a game of Invasion TDM yesterday and use nothing but the RPG and went 20-9. Almost all of my kills were Doubles, and that's without using Danger Close Pro or Killstreaks. Danger Close Pro makes every explosive require no skill whatsoever.

The M16 requires good aim (which is a skill,) same with the FAL (without a modded controller,) FAMAS, and all Sniper Rifles. Plus, with the guns spread and damage drop off, it's harder to get a one shot kill at long range. In fact, the FAMAS has less damage drop off at long range giving it a better chance at getting a one shot kill than the M16, yet everybody use the latter.

13. Dreaddraco2

Dreaddraco2 Ancient

Every weapon takes skill, it's just some take alot less skill then others.

14. Youtuber

Youtuber Ancient

So with Scavenger on, and an RPG, you could go places..?

15. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

Not everyone has a modded controller. I just have magic fingers. The FAL has high recoil though, I don't see why anybody would want to fire it rapidly.

16. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

The RPG has to be used at a very specific range. Too close, you die. Too far, it makes all these weird loops and is innaccurate. Not to mention it takes a second or two to actually fire it. Yeah it's explosive but it doesn't mean it doesn't take skill to use.

M16 with stoping power is ridiculosuly easy to use. It's range is fantastic, it's accuracy is wonderful and it's ridiculously overpowered.

**** M16's and Famas', they're both too easy to use.

#1596 Vinny, Jan 31, 2010
  17. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

Masterd my ACR in 24 hours of getting it.

18. Hari

Hari Ancient

I mastered my Barrett within 12 hours of ever using it. And i mean EVER.

19. LD

LD Ancient

If it were so easy, why isn't everybody using it?

20. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

Everyone is using it?