MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Benji

Benji Ancient

HC headquarters is where its at.

2. Telrad

Telrad Ancient

Read what I said again.

If you count Ghost, from MW2. You have to count Gaz, Price and Griggs, from CoD4.

I don't count those that appear for one mission, Scarecrow, Archer, Ozone etc.

Really, I made very clear what I meant, if I'm not mistaken.

3. Shatakai

Shatakai Ancient

I was always counting Gaz, Price, and Griggs.

When you didn't mention Ghost the very first time you made it sound here that you were justifying it in saying that you wouldn't count him because he appeared for a single mission, which he did not.

You never hinted at agreeing with me, so naturally I assumed you were disagreeing with me.

4. Telrad

Telrad Ancient

Fair enough.

Moving on, has anybody found the shotgun attachment any good? Besides campaign. So far, it hasn't worked very well online and I've found that taking an actual shotgun is better. I want to know if it was just the lag or should I actually use it. That way I can add a more useful secondary. Like a Stinger, or a USP.

5. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

The attached shotgun has the most range out of any other shotgun. If you use steady aim it is a beast.

6. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

How did you come to that conclusion?

7. Benji

Benji Ancient

personally, for my secondary, I rock out with my Glock out.

8. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

I would so go for one man army to replace my secondary, but bling pro and marathon seem like more appealing perks.

9. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

i use dual rangers, and the attachment is really helpful. i dont use it, because i dont like bling too much, and i only used my secondary when a shotgun is right for the job.

10. Telrad

Telrad Ancient

I don't have One Man Army but even then I don't know if getting rid of my USP is worth having OMA. Forget all the other perks, the second weapon is way too appealing to me.

11. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

I read it on 4chan.

12. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

How reliable.

13. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

I have used all the shotguns and I can tell you that the range is really good, that being said there is only 6 shots while all other shotties are 8 and above.

14. Matty

Matty Ancient

The 1887's can kill up to about 30 feet. Now thats ****ing daft, but to be fair they fire single pellets so the range shouldn't really deplete as fast as other shotguns.

15. Hari

Hari Ancient

i really like the striker personally. Too bad i have to slap a silencer on it. It kills the range. Btw, my stealth class kicks so much ass.

16. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

lol, i play hardcore and you dont really need to avoid uav and stuff if you have a javelin. just shoot it down. so i go holo acr with marathon, lightweight, and ninja all pro. thats all the stealth i need in hardcore to flank, only showing up when you have to.

17. Telrad

Telrad Ancient

Akimbo 1887's are ridiculous. I've seen people not even really aiming for me and killing me. Not to mention the range they have. Probably more then an SMG's. Forget banning for the Javelin glitch, people should be banned from using 1887's. It's just stupid.

Tactical Knife is a life saver for me. All Knife classes will fail against it, unless they use the tactical knife aswell, and it's silent.

18. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

Bored of MW2 now..

I'ma go play AC2 and shiz.
    Also, serious sam HD on xbla in 10 days!

19. Telrad

Telrad Ancient

And we care as to what you play... Why? Seriously, what does that post have anything to do with MW2 other then the first sentence?

20. SlasheI2

SlasheI2 Ancient

I agree with the akimbo 1887's as well. It's so unfair it's not even funny. Plus, it has incredible range and it reloads faster than just one 1887. How the hell does that work? And the recoil would blow the guy's arms off. I think that we should petition, crap like this, from being able to be in the game.