MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

If I'm in a game where the other team is constantly getting air support I begin to primarily focus on it, My team usually ends up winning unless I die a ****-ton of times while trying to take it out(happens less with coldblooded though). When I get in this state I take down the most threatening(CG, AC130, etc) to the least(Harrier, then down to UAV C-UAV, etc). It's actually enjoyable.

2. desert elite

desert elite Ancient

I got my attack heli, then I finally got my chopper gunner,on Favela I was so close to a nuke but I activated chopper gunner by accident in the wrong spot so I was killed while in chopper gunner :( **** every time I do good something just has to go wrong.

3. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

You'll get a nuke eventually, I don't know anyone who gets a nuke the majority of the time they get Chopper gunners(depending on the map, gametype, etc)
    It's usually skill and a bit of luck(assuming some asshole like me doesn't take down your heli's and stuff lol :] I love that.)

4. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

After prestige, I don't even have cold blooded anymore. It sucks nuts, air support rapes me. 

5. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

when you get it back it's soooooo much more sexy than the first time because you appreciate it more. Prestiging is actually worth it IMO

6. DimmestBread

DimmestBread Ancient

and doesn't stopping power pro make it ridiculously easy to shoot down air support with your primary?

7. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

Yeah. 1.4x imcrease
    And my prestige sucks so far. First weapon I've gotten an attachment for was the usp because I <3 knifing classes and I wanted a tacknife. Now, I'm on to my ump. Next will be intervention.

8. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Yes you may die while attempting to shoot it down, but unless you make it your goal to get hit, you can easily shoot down air support.

I will say that 5 of my nukes came from Wasteland though, air support is rape there.

9. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

Famas Bling (Acog and bullet penetration)
    AA-12 Shotgun
    Scrambler

FTW
    Basicly a 1 shot kill every time for the famas, though I often switch in and out with the ACOG and Thermal scopes...

10. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

Damn, I might have to sit down and beat the single player again, what a story I've realized after watching some cutscenes on youtube

11. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

So I've been breaking even every game as of late, and I thought it was just because I just got back from a 2 week no Mw2 break...

I just realized today that I had turned up my sensitivity to "high" which was twice the speed of my usual: result = quick ass aiming

On skidrow, I was in a sniper perch moving around covering three different spots when the opposition started spawning there, ended up finally getting the "perfectionist" title :D

furthermore, it helps with my knife class, within 2 minutes of the game, I knifed (and to a far lesser degree) shot my way up to 23 kills before I died, closest to a nuke I've been.

12. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

The story is an absolute cluster**** full of holes

13. Chron

Chron Ancient

Done with MW2 for today. Was definitely a less than enjoyable experience mainly due to me quitting out of several games because of lag. Once I managed to get a game with a good connection I didn't play as well as I usually do. My two best games were on Highrise (22 kills 5 deaths) and Favella.(24 kills 9 deaths)

14. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

I've never payed attention to a games storyline.

15. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

Fun fact: The holo sight tightens the M16's spread, increases the FAL's damage at range and reduces recoil on the SCAR

16. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

really? damn, I gotta get that for my FAL then, I've been neglecting the red dot for the silencer and heartbeat in search.

17. Transactionzero

Transactionzero Ancient

I'm coming more and more accustomed to most of the guns irons sights. Not sure why. Also, using the red dot instead of the holo sight on my ACR has made me even more accurate than before, which is a god send. However, whenever I get shot while aiming through the red dot seems to jump a lot more than the holo sight.

18. BASED GOD

BASED GOD Ancient
    Banned

The Holo sight offers unique advantages by the looks of it

19. Mongoose

Mongoose Ancient

Just got 24,000 XP from a legit match of demolition. I went 56 and 12 with 44. magnum tactical knife on estate.

20. Beefi

Beefi Ancient

I had a kuck day today, i got 4 kills with one grenade, killed a guy by randomly firing a grenade launcher into the air and got a headshot with the scar from across the entire length of a map ohh and I got a +15 k/d spread in match (I haven't had higher than +5(ish) before :D