MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

If i'm not literally shooting someone, i'm moving to a position where I can. Always.

2. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

What's worse is when they have bling and a heart beat sensor...
    I manage to get through their claymore(s) and then they turn around and shoot me. The claymore doesn't even explode.

3. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

And it's ****ing EVERYONE.

4. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

And whenever I'm not in a game with campers, it's a nuke fest because One guy is better than all the camping noobs.

5. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

i don't have this problem, it seems to me(at least the games I join) that camping is dying... and good riddance.

6. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

That quote may be true for you but not for most players. If your good enough, running and gunning is the best way to go. There have been hundreds of games where I ran around and still finished with a k/d over 2.0
    And sometimes camping is even worse then running around, depending on the style of game you are playing. If your playing sabotage or team deathmatch then it may work to sit in one spot and camp. But in most games such as Domination/Demolition/HQ/etc you need to continually move around in order to keep up with what is going on.

7. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

which is precisely why I play these gametypes.

8. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

Agreed. Plus, if your good enough to run and gun while thinking you can easily boost your k/d way up. I've had many games where i get lucky and the other team doesn't think about their map position and I can run around picking them off and coming from behind. All while getting mass kills.

9. Hari

Hari Ancient

everyone whores the heartbeat sensor. I'm going to have to nerf my knifing class for additional stealth.

10. Benji

Benji Ancient

what does ninja take away from a knife class?

11. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

commando pro, which is like a halo 3 sword lunge on steroids, plus no fall damage. I wish there was a perk 1 that allowed you to have two perk 3s lol.

12. Hari

Hari Ancient

I might even have to put Cold Blooded on. I'm not too worried about that though. Lightweight is terrible since they nerfed it.

13. Benji

Benji Ancient

you could always just carry around a care package marker.
    -.-

14. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

tac knife is better, you don't run as fast, but that doesn't help too much anyways.

15. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

But if he were to use ninja he could just sneak up on all of the knife victims.
    Commando Pro is good for the falling damage, but i still use Ninja Pro on a few of my classes due to the fact that I can aim, and steady aim is not much of a help.

16. used man

used man Ancient

my new winning class:
    Mini Uzi rapid fire
    Thumper
    C4
    smoke grenade
    marathon
    danger close
    sitrep

the last two games I went 26-11 and 18-6

17. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

Call me a low level, n00b, wtf u r use crap gunzzz person, but this is my best class.

Primary: Scar-H with Nade Launcher
    Secondary: AT4
    Primary Grenade: Frag
    Secondary Grenade: Stun
    Perk 1: Scavenger
    Perk 2: Stopping Power Pro
    Perk 3: Steady Aim Pro

18. Chron

Chron Ancient

Finished the game on Veteran difficulty. It was alot easier than I expected it to be.
    On the topic of favorite classes here's mine:
    Primary:Scar-H with Holographic sight
    Secondary:Striker with Red dot sight
    Equipment:Frag
    Special:Stun
    Perk 1:Sleight of Hand Pro
    Perk 2:Stopping Power Pro
    Perk 3:Ninja Pro

I'm also considering swapping my Barrett 50.cal for another sniper. Most likely will be the Intervention.

19. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

The SCAR is a good weapon. The only crap gun is the F2000. I think we can all agree on how god awful it is.

On another note, I finally reached level 70. I decided to unlock the Red Dot for the AK and give it a go and

Oh.

My.

God.

I don't think I want to prestige. I'm in love with this gun. Ever since I started using it, I've gotten a maximum of 6 deaths and a minimum of 20 kills each game. :D

Also, why does everyone use a secondary Shotgun? I've always had a USP secondary and have done very well with it until I switched to the Deagle. I prefer handguns over anything.

My current overused class:

AK-47 w/ Red Dot and Snow Camo
    Desert Eagle w/ Tac Knife
    Semtex and Stun Nades
    Scavenger Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    SitRep

Scavenger Pro nets me double the reserve ammo and lets me keep picking up ammo, helping me stay alive. Stopping Power on the AK-47 kills people in like two bullets at close to mid-range. Not to concerned with long range because I tend to keep my enemies within a reasonable distance. SitRep, however, was decided after the amount of claymores I keep running into. I don't need Steady Aim because the AK has decent hip fire accuracy regardless, and even then I usually pull out the Deagle and do work when its really close. Plus, I really want SitRep Pro because I listen to enemy footsteps a lot. The reason I use a Deagle instead of a Shotgun or Machine Pistol is because after a fair amount of practice, I've learned how to manage the recoil and aim the damn thing properly. Once you're past that, it's like a shotgun on crack if you manage to pull the trigger fast enough, or at least that's what it feels like to me. Plus, I like the nostalgia of having a Deagle/AK combo. Feels good man. :3

#919 Scobra, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  20. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

I beat the campaign... lol

Uh, well today is the second day me online with it, and I am level 20.

Scar-H - Red Dot
    PP2000 (name?)
    Frag
    Flashbang
    Sleight of Hand Pro
    Stopping Power Pro(?)
    Commando Pro

I love the Scar, and I think I such with burst weapons. So, any suggestion on similar weapons? I'll probably just keep it for a while. I forgot the name of my secondary, but I think you guys understand. I use it because I can quickly own with it if I need to reload or if I run out of ammo. Frags work for me. FLashbangs are pro. My perks work well with my style.