MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

My friend had a beast one in search. It was on quarry... He was last man on our team and there was one guy on the other. The guy was hiding in this window by A(the one in the building closer to B that overlooks the Bomb A) and My friend saw him out of the corner of his eye when planting and threw the knife and got him right as he backed up...

2. Lippy

Lippy Ancient

Throwing knife kills are ridiculously satisfying, although I much prefer frags/semtex. Whenever I use a throwing knife and I'm in a situation I might need to throw a frag...

"**** I BETTER THROW A NADE AND GET OUT OF HERE"

*woosh, clink*

"****."

3. Spawn of Saltine

There are many different ways to beat that mission, mine consisted of using the an rpg to shoot the people right below you, then predator the convoy coming right after them outside, then I reload my rpg and take out the chopper. From there I pretty much duck, cover, predator til the end.

4. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

I just found out how awesome the TAR-21 is. Despite how bad the accuracy it has when going fully automatic, it can kill in literally one burst if you burst shot it and have Stopping Power.

TAR-21, Ilu<3

5. Donii

Donii Ancient

6 moar FMJ kills to mastar my m16 <3.

6. Hari

Hari Ancient

the SPAS-12 is the best goddamn weapon. I used it, and ONLY it, NOTHING ELSE, no equipment or other weapons on Derail, and got an 11 killstreak. The other team was all noobs and were all trying to get into the center building and i was sitting in there and i would pop out from time to time and kill people. They just were walking in pretty much a line towards me all the time, so i got THREE double kills with it because people were behind other people. So then i had my chopper gunner. I ran and hid in a far corner of the map but then during the chopper gunner, i noticed someone standing over me, waiting for me to finish. I killed him with the Chopper Gunner, but then when i came back, there were 3 people around me D: i killed one but then i died. :((((((

In other news, i got a Nuke today. It was my first one. and it was legit. Harrier-Chopper Gunner-Nuke is tried and true. USE IT.

7. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

Chopper gunner is easy to take down, but it kills fast and your cannon is more accurate than any of the AC130 weapons, because the chopper lowers itself for you to reach inside buildings or bunkers.

8. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

I've gotten back into sniping... Had a great few games, some collaterals... etc.

9. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

I've gotten collaterals before, but I haven't been so lucky as to get a few of them in one sitting. I usually get collaterals when I camp/spawn camp, but I switched from being a defensive sniper to an offensive sniper. I can never sit still. Fire and forget, I always say. I've been practicing quick scoping lately. He's a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

10. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

I've gotten Chopper gunner 5 times in the past two days, and then It normally gets shot down when I get a 21 kill streak, or I get killed out of the chopper and lose my kill streak.

Lets just say I've had 5 chances for a nuke, and haven't gotten them. fml

11. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

Nukes are hard to come. Chopper gunner =\= to nuke.

12. Matty

Matty Ancient

Well spotted.

13. Hari

Hari Ancient

usually no, but it has worked twice for me. It usually happens that my harrier is still up and getting mad kills while i'm in the chopper gunner, so it helps.

14. cheesenipsaregood

cheesenipsaregood Forerunner

3 kills and 19 deaths is my last game. I would run out, get stabbed. I would spawn, and killed by a harrier. Spawn, get killed by a harrier. One of my deaths was even getting killed by a teamates care package.

15. desert elite

desert elite Ancient

Im trying to get fall camo for the WA2000 its gonna take a while.

16. sourdauer

sourdauer Ancient

i got that ****, tis' legitimate

17. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

Normally happened to me as well, but in the 4/5 times it's happened to me, I'm killed when hiding by someone.

18. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

19. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

That lucky motherfucker... I've been trying oh so hard to get good with throwing knifes, but I always give up after dying so many times, then I even my score with my interventioin.

20. Hari

Hari Ancient

yeah that also happened to me. Damn heartbeat sensors and UAVs. I was hiding in a really good spot. I was actually inside their base in a place nobody ever goes. They never would have found me without it.