MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Hari

Hari Ancient

yeah most certainly true. I used a stealth class as my main class for a long time. There are always idiots who follow me D:

2. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

has anyone gotten into a game with like a fast motion glitch? happened twice today. First it was on a rust endless game, so i thought it was intentional. But then the exact same thing happened later, but in a normal lobby. one game was completely normal, i stayed in the same lobby with the same people, and it happened again, deathmatch on terminal. Then it happened again on Afghan, but the next game was normal again. it was weird.

3. Youtuber

Youtuber Ancient

I just beat the campaign. Woot.

4. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

ya, and it's a viral thing, if you play in a game, you get "infected" so if you host it's the same way, and everyone gets infected, it only ends by shutting down ur xbox or getting into a normal game.

5. Spawn of Saltine

Do the challenges carry over..? Because I definitely got 71 last stand kills today and 370 desert eagle kills lol.. I akimboed my deagles all day and I actually did pretty well for myself.

6. KratosAurion777

KratosAurion777 Ancient

Can anyone explain to me what exactly qualifies as a "Bullet Penetration Kill," because I have been trying to unlock extended mags for ANY weapon and apparently killing opponents with shots through the cover they are behind doesn't qualify... I just played a game on Favela in which I killed 8 people who were hiding behind walls/air conditioning units, then when I check the Barracks, it says I only got 2 "Bullet Penetration Kills"... :(

#426 KratosAurion777, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  7. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

That's funny, because it's like I get 1.5 or 2.0 bullet penetration kills whenever I snipe.

8. Telrad

Telrad Ancient

So, let me get this straight. I listed off every perk and you only go for the reasons to not use one of them?

I wasn't so much talking about Snipers in particular.

I know... I was being sarcastic-ish.

He said Cold Blooded makes all your worries on a map go away, I said what about those that use other perks.

It'd kind of get rid of the point of Prestiging if they did carry over. Only thing you keep is Emblems, Titles and Acolades. Everything else resets.

9. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

what would a good sniper use then? in hardcore, stopping power is pointless; lightweight is silly if you're sniping the way i do; hardline isn't needed; danger close, well, it's good for the one claymore i suppose.

I figure if i'm playing hardcore, why not use cold blooded while sniping. Also, no good sniping will save you from being the only one on the map with a blatant red enemy square around yourself in enemy killstreaks. Cold blooded is a must in hardcore in my opinion.

10. Benji

Benji Ancient

Sorry, I meant they didn't need stopping power. I was originally defending cold blooded.

11. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

OH. misunderstanding.

scratch all of that and replace it with "i agree" ahah

12. Spawn of Saltine

Well If I finished last stand challenge IV or VI, I forgot which, shouldn't I get the emblem once I prestige? It seems awfully unfair to get a whole nother 100 last stand kills again.

13. Matty

Matty Ancient

Well stay at level 70 until you get the emblem/title, then prestige.

If it's a prestige emblem/title, then you will have to prestige and do it all again.

14. Telrad

Telrad Ancient

It would be unfair if it was totally random when you prestige, or if you were never told, or anything like that. However, Prestige is completely optional.

BTW, it's not 100 more last stand kills. It's somewhere around 1000.

15. Hari

Hari Ancient

I'm going to complete all of the challenges and get really, really experienced and good at the game, then i'll prestige. Level 69 atm btw.

16. Telrad

Telrad Ancient

Why? That seems like a huge waste of time considering how hard some challenges are to do.

17. Hari

Hari Ancient

well not all....but most. like i dont need marathon VI. I am NOT running 105 miles.

18. Benji

Benji Ancient

You should prestige once, THEN stay at level 70 for ever, so you can get the pretige emblems.

19. Hari

Hari Ancient

good idea. And i really dont need any more than 6 classes. Srsly. I shall do this.

20. Spawn of Saltine

1,000 seems a little overkill...But I got the last stand VI and I got a title and emblem, just not very cool ones. We'll see what happens when I prestige. After all, running around with deagles is pretty fun.

EDIT: I found a site that helped. The veteran challenges are the exact same, but my kills are going to get reset. It has different language settings on it, but all of it is in english.

http://game.ali213.net/archiver/tid-3019929.html

#440 Spawn of Saltine, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2009