MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

I've only mastered the TAR-21 this prestige. I can't be bothered with mastering anything else. And trying to master the Intervention is a big pain in the ass.

Got the Veteran II challenge for my TAR-21 today, which was sweet. I'm planning to prestige again the day after tommorrow. I'm level 69 and I ****ING FINALLY got my 50th harrier strike for the awesome emblem. Fun day today, and one of my friends met a guy who got a nuke in Search o.o

The UMP45 is a S&D gun, doesn't really suit other gametypes much. Other SMGs are way better for things like TDM and Domination.

Oh, I also went 22-8 knife only :D

2. Chron

Chron Ancient

So my new copy came today, which I immediately thought was broken once I searched for a game. It wouldn't find any games at all. Turns out I was just being impatient. To my surprise I actually managed to go positive on my first game back. I got 14 kills and I think 8 deaths with a red connection while the rest of the party had green. Every other game I've joined since then has got me a nice green connection (pretty sure they made it easier to get players in your region after the title update). The best I got today was 30-4 which I'm happy with. Although the game after that I managed to get a Harrier streak in the first minute or two but died as I got the Killstreak. Called in my Harrier, Called in my Predator and got a Sentry from my Care Package. Then Xbox Live suddenly disconnected and am now being forced to get some long ass update.

Time on the game so far has been good :D

3. Meltyourtv

Meltyourtv Ancient

Is OnlyUseMeBlade dead?

Where the hell did he go?

4. J4M NUTST3R

J4M NUTST3R Ancient

I love the Tar. I got my Master III for that the other day :D.

Only need around 40 kills for my 'Your Fired: IV'! woop.

5. Vincent Torre

Vincent Torre Ancient

I decided I didn't need more than 6 slots so I've just been mastering weapons this prestige.

I've already finished all the AR's, and holy crap the TAR is awesome. I don't know why I never used it the first prestige. Also the F2000 is pretty hilarious since it fires like an SMG, but I was glad to be done with that. Also the AK-47 was by far the most fun to master.

Right now I'm working on getting Fall camo for the FAL, since I freaking love that gun. Once I get that I think I'm gonna work on snipers like the WA2000 and the M21. Though I've been considering using LMG's but those are too innacurate for me to have a good time using.

6. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

Every time you get a new slot, you find something else for it that becomes a necessity. Trust me. 'Specialy when you expand from just groundwar and team deathmatch. I play SnD, Hardocre SnD now, along with Groundwar, Demo, core and normal deathmatch. So i need a stopping power sniper, cold blooded sniper, and silenced cold blooded sniper, a cold blooded ar class, a silenced cold blooded ar class, a stopping power ar class, a (cold blooded) running class, a noob toob class. That's all 7. OMA really helps with having all these classes, specaily when respawning is off (snd)

#2806 Mace, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  7. Vincent Torre

Vincent Torre Ancient

I'm pretty happy with my classes. I'm a beast with an AR so I only need 1 sniper class.

Right now I run these classes:

AR:
    Fal w holo / OMA/ SP/ Sitrep Pro / Semtex / Stun

Stealth:
    Tar21 w Silencer / OMA / CB / Ninja / Claymore / Stun

Explosive:
    ACR w GL / OMA / DC / Sitrep Pro / C4 / Stun

Sniper:
    Barrett w FMJ (till extended mags) / OMA / SP / Steady Aim / Tac Insert / Stun

AA:
    M16 w Holo / Stinger / Scav Pro / CB / Sitrep Pro / Semtex / Stun

Runner:
    UMP45 w FMJ (till mastered, normally Silencer) / M9 w Tac knife / Marathon / Lightweight / Comando / Throwing Knife / Stun

Those get me through 99% of all situations. If I prestiged I'd just make screw around classes like riot shield and I really don't see the point. I pretty much exclusively play Domination with the occasional Deathmatch and groundwar. It's the most fun IMO.

#2807 Vincent Torre, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2010
  8. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

Check his channel. He has new stuff up and an update video explaining what happened.

9. Mischgasm

Mischgasm Ancient

Hey guys, 3rd person was removed from team tactical, it is now the best playlist IMO.

10. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

I have stun grenades on all my classes. My classes, all six of them:

AsSaUlT:

ACR w Holo / M1014 w RDS / Scavenger Pro / SP Pro / Ninja Pro / Semtex

BlAdErUnNeR (my knifing class)

WA2000 Heartbeat sensor / UPS .45 Tac Knife / Marathon Pro / Lightweight Pro / Commando Pro / Throwing knife

Rush:

UMP45 Silenced / G18 RDS / Marathon Pro / Lightweight Pro / Ninja Pro / Semtex

SnIpEr:

Intervention FMJ / .44 Magnum FMJ / SoH Pro / SP Pro / Steady Aim Pro / Semtex

SlAyEr:

TAR-21 Silenced / M93 Raffica Silenced / Scavenger Pro / SP Pro / Ninja Pro / Claymore

Plane go BOOM!!!:

RPD Foregrip / Stinger / Scavenger Pro / CB Pro / Scrambler / Semtex

That's all of them.

#2810 Flameblad3, Apr 6, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  11. Benji

Benji Ancient

really? Thats pretty nifty

12. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

It's amazing how easy it is to get a Nuke.

Out of my 4 games I played today, actually having Nuke equipped, 2 of them I Nuked.

13. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

If Infinity Ward made it so Chopper Gunners and AC130's didn't count toward your killstreak then nukes wouldn't be so easy for most people. Besides, nuking is generally frowned upon because most people, including the people on the same team as the person with the nuke, want to play the game all the way to the end.

The one reason I don't play objective games or Ground War anymore is people camping for nukes. It's really frustrating, even when it's someone on your own team getting the nuke.

14. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

That's true actually. I don't go for nukes, cos it's pretty obnoxious, plus, whenever I play FFA there are couple of nuke boosters, so, from a moral point of view, I don't go for nukes. I go for EMPs though, those are funny. Pointless, but fun.

New team tactical playlist is teh sex. Heaps of fun.

15. J4M NUTST3R

J4M NUTST3R Ancient

I can't believe you complain about how 'overpowered' AC130's and Chopper Gunners are. All it takes is 2 (for the CG) or 3 (for the AC) lock ons with a stinger and it's out. That means, if you have just 2 people on your team with a CB and a stinger class, it can be down in seconds, sometimes where they don't get a kill with it.

16. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

Team tacticlol is just as retarded as it was. Especially when you get demolition.

17. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Lol yeah, I have the same feelings about the LMGs, but I found if you put the weirdest attachments. Like I fully mastered the AUG HBAR using silencer snd thermal sight, and it was really fun using hat LMG like that...

18. Transactionzero

Transactionzero Ancient

What did they change in Team Tactical?

19. QKT

QKT Ancient

i dont think they did cos i was just playing 3rd person tac just a while a go.

20. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

There are two different playlists now. One 3rd, one 1st.