MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

OMFG if that video is true I WILL ****ING LOVE THIS GAME AGAIN. AwMahGawd. Sticky Keyboards dudes... Sticky Keyboards.

2. Chron

Chron Ancient

Well, considering my computer is being a slow piece of **** I am unable to watch the video. Judging by your comments there may be more than just maps in the pack. Could anyone possibly give a rundown of what's in the video?

3. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

Well they showed crash, overgrown, and storm. Storm is sick btw.

The description said that the dragunov and scorpion are coming back into the game with overkill and a new perk. Shipment is also said to be coming back.... Sick Map pack dude... I'm stoked now.

4. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Since the map pack's been on Marketplace, but hidden from customers, the description only has maps for it. I think the video poster is just a bit overexcited for this expensive map pack.

5. Chron

Chron Ancient

If what SRC said ends up being included in the map pack, I may see more reason to buying the pack once I get my new copy on Easter. I'm the happiest person about overkill. I never liked it in previous games. Doubt my mind will change for MW2.

6. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

It will at least give a legit reason to actually charge 15 bucks.

7. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

but than you would only be able to play in DLC only playlists, because paying to get an advanageous perk is ridiculous.

8. Gr4phix

Gr4phix Ancient

Not really, just do what CoD4 did. Disable the people who don't have it, and let those who do play with each other.
    ---
    I actually completely agree, I am REALLY happy it's more than just maps. I can't wait to have Akimbo Skorpions.

9. Meltyourtv

Meltyourtv Ancient

You need to learn to read previous posts.

[​IMG]

#2609 Meltyourtv, Mar 20, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  10. Chron

Chron Ancient

He was purposely spamming, look at his post before that.

So I've been playing CoD4 since I snapped MW2. I've really come to enjoy using the Uzi. My question is though, considering I never used it in MW2. I would like to know if it's just as good as it is in CoD4.

11. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

It is IMO... I love the mini uzi. It's great for running classes.

12. Gr4phix

Gr4phix Ancient

It's even better in MW2, the Recoil is lowered by a lot, along with every other gun -- but it's still amazing. I was using it in SnD a few mins ago. Freaking love it<3

13. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

Mhmmm... Mini-Uzi no attachment or silenced = sex in search.

14. EGP

EGP Ancient

I tried I very interesting setup today for Hardcore Search and Destroy, then I brought it into ground war and team death match.

Vector
    +Red Dot Site
    +Silencer
    USP
    +Silencer
    +FMJ

Claymore ( For Search and Destroy )
    Stun Grenades

Bling Pro+
    Cold Blooded Pro+
    Ninja Pro+
    ---

15. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

How'd it go? I'm assuming good, the vector is pretty legit.

16. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

so yeah. owned today. i was playing with this clan, but they all quit right? like, right after the match starts. anyways, i was alone vs. 6 ppl. silenced UMP RPG marothon lightweight ninja C4. im on karachi. so i run down to the arch, where the 2 story buildings and the wooden plank are. so one guy comes around the corner, i dropshot him. knife a dude climbing up the stairs to the high place in the back. i guy with rafficas is up there, so i throw my C4. it hits the wall. i jump and hit him with my UMP, but cant kill him. he chases me, and C4 kill. some sniper fires at me, gets hitmarker. i go prone behind a wall. i saw where he was, so i switch to my RPG, stand up, fire away, go straight back down. kill. thats 4 guys, 2 more left to clutch. some guy saw me fire the RPG, comes up the stairs. drop shotted. by this time, i only have 6 shots left. and one RPG. so i run down the stairs and down to the plant point by the bus. as im planting, i notice a guy out of the corner of my eye. i drop the bomb, go prone behind the plant point, and fire my RPG in the bus, because i couldnt see him and he may have gone in there. run behind the bus, fire my six shots. guy has last stand. super clutch moment failed.
    moral of the story, **** OFF LAST STAND USERS

17. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

Last Stand was only useful when others with the perk could revive you. It's just gay now.

18. LieutenantLambo

LieutenantLambo Forerunner

So what you're saying is that it isn't useful? Because it sure was for the guy that killed him.

#2618 LieutenantLambo, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  19. doomgrunt

doomgrunt Ancient

Anybody else getting into these crazy modded games where everyone is super fast? I've been in 3 today and GunnerGrunt has been in 4. It's ridiculous!

Oh, and I got the "STD" today...it was quite strange. I knifed a guy and all the sudden "STD" comes up with, "transmission complete" under it.

#2619 doomgrunt, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  20. Ozarka

Ozarka Ancient

Is this speed glitch new or something? Because it happened to me for the first time today, but I got about five games of it. It's really strange