MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Spawn of Saltine

I sure hope you're not complaining that there aren't enough boosters. The booster justice did its work or people finally figured out how pointless cheating the challenges/ exp are.

2. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

gold guns, i dont care. make your gun whatever color you want lol. Just no HAXXx that make it easier for me to die.

This game has a second wind for me. Sargey made me play hardcore search until i ended up liking it. No spawning bullshit = the game can be somewhat considered competitive!

3. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

I don't use my extended mags for my intervention, considering that I am a reloading *****, my reload finger gets itchy every time I fire a shot.

Still whoring that EBR with heartbeat, Insane?

oh, yesterday I got fall camo fer mah intervention. No boosting. :D

4. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

:D
    i got it super fast by whoring headshots. like, i used to have a 50% headshot ratio.
    now its been bumped down to somewhere around 30.

5. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

Karachi, quick bomb plant.

Ran in, got it, waited for enemies. My entire team was dead, 1v1. The last guy thought he was in for it, jumped down from the tower, I pulled out my gun and sniped him midair.

14,399 EXP. not shitting you.

6. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

was it a sexy quickscope? and core or hardcore?

7. SargeantSarcasm

SargeantSarcasm In Loving Memory

hardcore. quickscope.

edit: just played a game on Rundown. we were down two rounds, switched sides and the team let me carry the bomb every game because i was always the last guy alive and they saw me play.

we won 4-3.

#2567 SargeantSarcasm, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  8. Meltyourtv

Meltyourtv Ancient

How do you know it had FMJ? It doesn't usually show, it could've been an AK with Heartbeat & Grenades, and the title of the gun was glitched.

I've seen a guy that switched his gun, and went from a Barrette with Sleight of Hand, Stopping Power, and Ninja, to Akimbo Rangers with Marathon, Cold Blooded, and Commando. I watched the killcam and was like "WTF?"

9. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

I used to hate hardcore, but i started playing it a few weeks ago and i cant stop playing Hardcore HQ. The main reason is because i can use all of the nifty perks, and guns such as the thumper and semi-auto pistols are actually worth a damn. The only problem is that its harder to get kills with the kill streaks, and occasionally you get tubers.

10. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

Severe clutchatitus there. I had a case with me and my UMP, and the last 2 kills with throwing knife, very last one down a street in Karachi well inserted violently into last guy as I went into final stand (had my serious face on after loosing 3 rounds in a row, had to step it up for the last one).

11. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

Epic sauce, getting a kill in final stand makes me feel like a badass, idk why.

12. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

Demolition is good for XP. I get about 10,000 EXP average per game.

13. J4M NUTST3R

J4M NUTST3R Ancient

SnD is better, if you play it right and with a good team.

14. Transactionzero

Transactionzero Ancient

In the few times I've used final and last stand, I never ever get a kill with it, because I'm always instantly killed for some reason.

15. CHUCK

CHUCK Why so serious?

**** final and last stand. WHY they included last stand on top of final stand in this game is beyond me. that just feels irresponsible and sloppy.

if it was ONLY a death streak, it wouldn't be worth complaining about but it's bullshit regardless. If you're in last stand, you can kill yourself with a stun grenade and rip the deserved kill from the guy who aimed and shot to down you. If you do that on top of last stand, then ****, RAGE. *cough* my brother *cough* I'm not going to use that ****, i respect an enemy who gets a fair kill on me.

if you use it, go for it, but i ****ing hate you. (not really. douche.)

#2575 CHUCK, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  16. Vincent Torre

Vincent Torre Ancient

Painkiller is way the hell more annoying than final stand. "Oh I shot him 3 times with my M16 and he turns around and pops me with his SCAR oh boy"

Especially when you're 1 kill away from your last killstreak and some ass pulls that on you.

17. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

i should pro last stand, ive never ever never used it.
    and its so ****ing cheap, although people dont use it WAY too much nowadays.

18. Spawn of Saltine

If you complete the prestige challenges for last stand you get the badger emblem. I don't see it often and its pretty sweet.

19. J4M NUTST3R

J4M NUTST3R Ancient

haha, my frined used it just to get that awesome emblem!

SnD sniper lobbys FTW.

20. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

I only use Final Stand because I hate painkiller and copycat, martyrdom? Just no...
    I never have to use it anyways. I really dislike deathstreaks, but it's kind of funny to kill someone in last stand.