MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

Which often results in getting a less than stellar K/D

Mine right now is .95

2. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

Opinions, opinions. The best weapons to me are the AK-47 with FMJ, Striker with Grip, MP5k with Silencer, ACR, Deagle, and the Vector.

AK-47 has good iron sights, great damage with Stopping Power and already great penetration, so FMJ is a bonus. The ACR is cheap, but probably the most flexible assault rifle in the game with it's perfect accuracy. Plus, with Extended Mags and Scavenger Pro, you don't need Stopping Power. That leaves room for my favorite Tier 2 perk, Hardline Pro.

The MP5k is my baby and I can always count on it whenever I'm not doing well. Marathon, Cold Blooded Pro, Ninja Pro + Silenced MP5k = CQC Rape Machine. I've also been using the Vector a lot recently and despite it's low damage, it makes up for it with very good accuracy and just a bad ass looking gun with the Holographic Sight. The next gun I'm working on getting Fall Camo for fer shure.

The Striker with Grip has just always stuck with me. I like it's large clip size and the fact that it can clear rooms full of enemies better than the AA-12 if you use it with Marathon and Lightweight. I went 33 - 6 with this bad boy on Skidrow and simply cannot use any other shotgun. The only downside is the long reload but that has never been a problem for me. The Desert Eagle I only like because I feel like a bad ass when I use it and for the sheer nostalgia when I couple it with the AK-47.

3. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

Spas 12 > Striker

Longer Range is nice, plus it satisfying to kill with.

4. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

spas12 is less shotgun like though. i like the stryker because i can shoot near someone and get the kill, your accuracy has to be dead on with the spas-12, which is harder to do with sensitivity at 8 CQC.

5. DimmestBread

DimmestBread Ancient

Thats what the riot shield does to you .87. Used to be worse but I stopped using it because it got boring.

6. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

riot shielding is ****ing hilarious though if you have a few friends who want to play search with you. sub base + six riot shielders = snipers that hate you.

7. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

Uhhh, last time I checked, pump action shotguns were considered more of a shotgun than a automatic shotgun?

8. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

not the pump action, but the spread is so close together. thats what i dont like about it.

9. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

How? Extended mags and scavenger both deal with the amount of ammo you have, not bullet damage. How do they in any way replace stopping power?

10. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

you can kill multiple people with one clip and dont have to worry about conserving ammo i guess.

11. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

With both at once it's better than stopping power. EX Mags only puts more of your limited ammo into less clips, while scavanger pro starts you off with extra. So in combo, you can open up n reap the results.

12. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

so, does EX mags have any less ammo than regular?
    because i heard that it does, but im starting to doubt that.
    if so, ima EX mags my intervention STAT.

13. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

Ex mags transfers you amo into larger magazines, so you have less yet larger mags. So + scavanger pro, you start with full amo, and can pickup more.

14. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

Cool.

Will be very helpful with my intervention, but I do love sleight of hand. :/

15. Youtuber

Youtuber Ancient

Its always a difficult decision to switch between Sleight and Scavenger, but usually its a must, especially with sniping classes.

16. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

Its so nice to be able to reload really fast, but I don't quickscope a lot. I guess scavenger would be pretty helpful.

17. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

Scobra thanks for the tip on stealth classes a while back, it was really helpful.

18. sourdauer

sourdauer Ancient

a great class ive been using is this:
    Tar-21 bling silencer/fmj
    Deagle bling akimbo/fmj

bling pro
    stopping power pro
    steady aim pro

the tar silencer fmj combo is just rediculous rape, anyone else find this true?

19. Wood Wonk

Wood Wonk Ancient

hm i understand the benefit of that, but i still think stopping power is better. You can kill in less bullets, so you kill quicker. i think id prefer that with a sight and scavenger(on an AR at least).

20. Scobra

Scobra Ancient

No prob.

I'm gonna take about a week long break from Xbox. Modern Warfare 2 has really been frustrating me lately and I really need to focus on my schoolwork. Hopefully some time away from gaming will help mitigate the frustration.

Also, I take Adderall to help me focus on school, but I get a day off of school next week so I'm gonna take my meds before I play Modern Warfare 2 to see if it makes me go banana crazy in game and rape prepubescent ass because I will literally be focused on MW2 and nothing else. lul.

Also, I keep trying to use other SMGs but I can never do good with any SMG other than the MP5k. However, I decided to try out the Vector and I really, really like the way it looks and how fast it reloads. :p