MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

At the earlier discussion about judging people by KD ratios, that encourages game-ruining camping and ruins fun gameplay.
    If you are going to judge a player by any of their stats, judge their score compared to time played.
    This encourages people to do objectives, play aggressively, and have a lot of fun racking up their score while storming the enemy's spawn and having a good time.

2. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

This is what happens when MW2 is played with a host-and-connected system. All information live from the game is sent to the host's box, which resends it back to everyone else's box. There's bound to be a little latency in every game you'll ever play in MW2, if not for you, for your teammates or enemies.

The AK-47's grenade launcher takes about half the time to switch to as other assault rifles, due to the Grenade Launcher's grip and trigger being gripped at all times. This makes it easier to quickly swap to the grenade launcher and fire off a quick shot. However, the GP-25 takes longer to reload than the M203 of other assault rifles.

3. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

*spam*

I don't care for the AK Toob b/c of its reloading time. I like it with the masterkey or mfj better.

4. Transactionzero

Transactionzero Ancient

Uhhh I play to win which is a form of me having fun. My leaderboard stats show my progress as a player and is why they are important to me.

5. Dreaddraco2

Dreaddraco2 Ancient

M1014 w/ Red Dot Sight = Undermounted Shotgun

Same range and accuracy.

6. MovingTarget602

MovingTarget602 Ancient

The Masterkey shotgun actually has a longer range than the M1014, but it doesn't have the same power unless in close range. The FAL with the Shotgun attachment has a glitch, its range is three times that of the original models, It doesn't have much power at that range but supplies hitmarkers. Also if you bling the FAL with silencer and shotgun, the shotgun is suppressed as well.

7. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Thats what im talking about man, you commit to the leaderboard, just like me. Its fun when you win, not lose.

8. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

Just finished my MP5K mastery today. I have 25 more FMJ kills to go with the M240 and then I have mastery in every gun. I'll have Veteran I in every primary by the end of my prestige (I'm at 64 atm)

9. MovingTarget602

MovingTarget602 Ancient

Holy crap. I can barely stick with one gun to get mastery for it, yet alone every gun. Its too time consuming. I only have mastery for some assault rifles and the Intervention and Barrett. When I play, I just use my favorite attachment on a gun. I really can't stand FMJ for SMGs, so I didn't really attempt those. I don't think I've even touched some guns.

10. Shihuru

Shihuru Ancient

Me neither, I like to stick with certain weapons. Barrett .50cal is my sniper, M16A1 is my assault weapon, FAL is my stealth weapon, Aug Hbar is my secondary assault weapon, and dual-P90s my run & gun weapons...

I don't really like to change weapons because these are the ones I do so well with, and the only weapons that are either completely mastered or near mastered, with red tiger or higher...

11. Dreaddraco2

Dreaddraco2 Ancient

I've just noticed, First Recon is almost an exact runner class.
    Only thing it doesnt have is commando

Only just prestiged.

- Die anyone else instantly become pro when you prestige?

#1991 Dreaddraco2, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  12. Spawn of Saltine

What do you mean instantly become pro?

If your saying your perks are still pro then that shouldn't be, and you are quite the lucky sonnabeetch.

13. Dreaddraco2

Dreaddraco2 Ancient

No, I mean when I was level 1 - 70, I sucked badly, and then I prestiged, and all of a sudden the past 45 - 60 minutes (while I'm prestige) I've been pro at this game.

14. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

Yeah that happened to me when I first prestiged. After second prestige I totally sucked.

I prefer ninja over commando though, because most of the time people here me running around the corner or down the hallway to them and it puts them on a swivel to look for me. But that doesn't mean I don't use commando, I like falling and not taking any damage. Especially on Favela.

15. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

It's b/c you're more comfortable with the game, so the second time you do well with limited weapons.

16. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

I feel like I'd rather use all the guns in the game and have fun instead of using one gun constantly (I had Fall camo and so on on my FAMAS on the first playthrough, but it got boring) then have a SUPER PRO KD SPRED (mine is 0.74).

17. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

I'm going to get like 2,490 kills with 3 or so guns so I can prostiege and prostif level super fast!

18. MovingTarget602

MovingTarget602 Ancient

I see where you are going with that. I don't use one gun, just some of my favorites. I just don't have the feeling of being a completionist and completing every gun. But I do agree that solely using one gun can get boring.

19. R0FLninja

R0FLninja Ancient

Your more pro because you have learned that the best weapons are never unlocked, imo. Because you start with them.

The weapons being: Intervention, UMP, SPAS-12, the USP45, etc

And you know which weapons to focus on getting: (IMO: UMP, INTERVENTION, ACR, DESERT EAGLE)

#1999 R0FLninja, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  20. MovingTarget602

MovingTarget602 Ancient

That and the fact that you know what weapons you are comfortable with and you found the playstyle that works for you. Ranking up the first time is a very experimental phase.