MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

**** the 1887s.

Too overpowered, too much range, ESPECIALLY when akimbo is used.

2. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

Yeah some games people only use them it's annoying. At least it has a slow rate of fire. Either tone it down or un-akimbo it.

3. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

I thought a double tap to the chest was a kill. You're right about the headshot though, one bullet will do. If you're patient with it, you can boost your accuracy by conserving ammo.

It's a semi-auto, so how fast can you press the trigger? I'm not sure if it has maxed out rate of fire like the carbine in Halo 3.

No, the Famas is actually incredibly underpowered, but it has the highest accuracy of any assault rifle. The M16 has a way higher damage rate, but the accuracy isn't that great.

If you're a run n' gun type, the M16 will be better due to it's spread. You only need two bullets to connect in the chest. The Famas high accuracy makes sure all three bullets are on point. So, if you're slower and more meticulous it should be a better gun for you.

4. Hari

Hari Ancient

The FAL does not have a maxed fire rate like the carbine from halo 3. Therefore the rate that it puts out bullets is significantly slower than any other gun.

5. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

I'll hit the prestige button if IW brings out Washington DC ruins DLC for Christmas.

6. Hari

Hari Ancient

sounds good to me.

7. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

I thought they mentioned something about DLC, hoping before crimbo...

And they were the best parts of campaign, so the maps HAVE to be made / in progress

Whisky Hotel would be such an awesome map to play online...

8. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

Whiskey Hotel, Exodus (rooftop freerunning part), Burgertown, and Brookmere Road or the place with all the mansions and the crashed AC-130 and the panic room and dead VIP.

9. xWooden leafx

xWooden leafx Ancient

there is supposed to be xbox only DLC, or so i have heard. probably got payed by microsoft to do it.

10. Spawn of Saltine

Yeah your right. My xbox is RRod'd and My Mw2 is broke so I didn't really know how to check the stats other than knowledge. This really explains why I keep wanting to go back to the Famas every once in awhile..I'm definitely more of an accurate shooter than a spray and pray kinda guy.

As for new DLC...I kinda got a chubby just thinking about it.

11. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

Not having a maxed rate of fire doesn't mean it's slower than any other gun. Its rate of fire is directly related to how fast you pull the trigger. That suits me fine, cause I like being more accurate with my shots, but I know I can spit bullets like fire if you get too close.

12. Hari

Hari Ancient

no i mean that it only shoots one bullet at a time and not all that fast between shots....it shoots like the barrett pretty much.

13. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

Not to mention that the FAMAS has a lower recoil.
    I freaking love the FAMAS, got my nice little title for it also.
    It's basically all I use, and I find it suiting my play style much better than the M16.

14. Dow

Dow Ancient

Are you implying that the all-powerful M-16 has a recoil problem?

15. Matty

Matty Ancient

M16 is boring and the delay between bursts is bigger than famas. I don't like any of the assault rifles now, so I don't know what gun to get
    Mastery with...

16. Dow

Dow Ancient

Use the FAL. It's like a sniper and assault rifle at the same time and it can be an SMG if you have steady aim. It really has something for everyone.

17. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

P90 or UMP45.
    Both very easy to do. Stopping power & Sleight of hand make you near invincible for medium to close range.

18. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

For me, yes.
    It isn't that big, but if you're trying to put shots on multiple enemies and basically just shoot rapidly, you'll notice that the shots move up. I like the FAMAS over the M16 due to its faster and more accurate shots. But as rusteh has already stated, tis a matter of which gun seems to fit you more.

19. Telrad

Telrad Ancient

Just use the ACR.

By adding a Grenade launcher, it becomes better then the Thumper.
    Add a Shotgun, it becomes a shotgun on par with non-1887s.
    Add Red Dot/Holographic, best AR.
    Add Thermal/Acog, a fully automatic sniper. Probably better since it doesn't have recoil.

20. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

Anything is better than the thumper. The thumper is an awful weapon. You're better off with the first launcher, scavenger, and danger close. Double and triple kills out the wazoo.