MW2 lulz! & Discushhionzzz

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by B3NW, Nov 10, 2009.

1. B3NW

B3NW Ancient

Yeah I just turned my xbox on to find that 26 people on my friends list were playing MW2, so I decided to "...play a little game?".

I sent everyone on my friends list the following message....

M2AF - MW2 licks my balls. That is all.

I got the following back.

N00B!

WTF U ON ABOUT!

SHUT THE F UP, GET DELETED!

M2AF - Apparently there is a hidden **** zombies mission in MW2. If you find it you get £120, probally to pay for the limited edition that whoever bought must suck some serious MW2 ****. That is all.

I knw lol

Oh but iz there a zombies?

No more lulz today, I exceeded my messages to friends. WTF THERES A LIMIT YOU SAY!?!?!?

O yeah so this thread doesnt look like spam lets discuss MW2.
    Today I got to school, everyone talked about MW2 and I found out that sainsburys and ASDA are selling the game for £26. So yeah I might get the game, my friend said its the best game he ever played (finished in 4 1/2 hours yesterday) and that I should get it. Discuss. Lol.

Discuss MW2 Here!

#1 B3NW, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  2. arrrghSAM

arrrghSAM Ancient

£26 in Sainsburys? It might be an excuse for me to get it, although I'd much rather rent the game to be honest.

I just took a look at my friends list and saw that out of 23 people online, all but two people were playing MW2.
    Disgraceful.

3. B3NW

B3NW Ancient

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox 360 by Activision - New releases - Gaming - Computing & gaming - Technology - Sainsbury’s

Enjoy :p Yeah their out of stock but my sis works for them, im sure she could reserve me one lol. Just another £6 to go. Some geezer owes me £15 at my school but hes holding out. He will have it by the end of the month tough :p

4. QKT

QKT Ancient

lol that is jokes £26
    pft i had to get rid of my gift card for game anyway, the ****ing bastards didnt keep a limited edition WHICH I PREORDERED - the cunts

5. Willmatic

Willmatic Ancient

The airport mission at the end
    When Makirov shot Allen, damn IW

6. Matty

Matty Ancient

Without that, the entire mission would have no motive or direction, and just be needless violence. The mission seves as a fantastic moral dilemma as well as a change to justify your actions in the entire game. It serves as setting the game in with the few who show unrelentless action that has a legitemate motive and possibly justification. Something which mw1 didn't until the second half.

7. Shatakai

Shatakai Ancient

The first MW had such an awesome opener, it was sad that MW2 started with just the generic large battlefield and collapsed bridge approach. The airport mission would have made a much better opener, in my opinion.

8. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

And the level when...
    ****ING GHOST AND ROACH GET SHOT FROM SHEPARD AND BURNED ALIVE

9. Shatakai

Shatakai Ancient

I still have no idea why he did that.

Was it simply so that he could be the hero? It seemed like there should have been a larger motive than that. Anyone care to explain?

10. Matty

Matty Ancient

He was the field commander in mw1 when they tried to disarm the nuclear bomb. He's pissed at his country and his failed patriotism, and wants to be the hero and write history as he sees fit. He setup the american undercover soldier to die and cause russia to invade, and used 141 to clean up the mess so he could claim the victory

11. DimmestBread

DimmestBread Ancient

First few missions were amazing. Middle sort of sucked. Last third or half was awesome.

Only complaint I have is the length. Unfortunately the campaign took about 4 and a half hours or a little less to beat. I think they could have made it longer so the stroy should have, i guess flowed would be a good word. It seemed kind of random and scattered.

Also the frickin blood is horrible. It looks like I take grapes and smoosh them on my screen. And whenever you get shot once, its pretty tough to see but I'll get over it.

12. cakeChart

cakeChart Ancient

Lucky ducks. I have the game but no xbox until my parents get confirmation form my teachers that I'm not doing awfully anymore.

13. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

backwards here, no game, but i got an xbox... I can't play it without my computer laptop though(thats my connection)...
    No xbl or Mw2 until that c in math comes up :(

14. FailusMunch

FailusMunch Forerunner

15. SRC48

SRC48 Ancient

16. FailusMunch

FailusMunch Forerunner

Wow, it was a video of an aimhack and other silly things that will ruin the game.

17. QKT

QKT Ancient

ive been seing a lot of lag switchers recently

18. Glasgow

Glasgow Ancient

Not me, and besides, host migration takes care of it.

Or maybe the host just has a shitty connection.

19. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

Been fine for me.

20. FailusMunch

FailusMunch Forerunner

Well when you get used to 100+ pings :p