Multiple Flags?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Norbert220, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Norbert220

Norbert220 Ancient

I've been wondering and testing for a long time, and is there ANY WAY to make multiple flags? I want to make a gametype with 4 teams of 4 each, each with a flag. That would be awesome, but I don't know if it's possible. Also for assault.

I don't know why Bungie would make you be able to put 16 objective points unless you could have one for each team.

Thanks!

#1 Norbert220, Jun 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  2. Flameberge14

Flameberge14 Ancient

I think it may be a possibility because 1: The game type is called multi flag, why else would they do that if you cant have multiple flags.
    2: In the objective item settings you can select team 3,4,5, etc. as the team that the object is oriented to. I just think that you would need at least like say 4 players. 1 for each team atleast because in the past, the game has only let me choose red or blue for a color but it was only me and one other person. The only way you can know for sure is by testing it.

3. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

There is none, unfortuantely. I'm really not sure why they added the possibilities, but Bungie tends to do that, and it is often for the good in the end.

4. Norbert220

Norbert220 Ancient

Thanks, Insane. That really stinks. It would be pretty fun to have a crazy CTF game with 8 teams of 2 each o_O.

Off topic: How do I know who gives me reputation? I got 1 point but don't know who gave it to me.

#4 Norbert220, Jun 30, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2008