MS Takedown

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by l0b063, Oct 5, 2008.

1. l0b063

l0b063 Ancient

Front
    [​IMG]
    Right
    [​IMG]
    Left
    [​IMG]
    Back
    [​IMG]
    Sniper Tower
    [​IMG]
    BR Towers
    [​IMG]

The maps is made for mainly slayer game types its for the best of the best do you have what it takes has 4 power wepons and other smaller ones thanks for the positive/negitive feed back it'll help me on my next map and i'll practice interlocking more.
    1 Rocket
    Shotgun
    Grav Ham
    Sniper
    4 BRs
    Assult Rifles
    and on and on
    Link:MS Takedown

#1 l0b063, Oct 5, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2008
  2. forgy bob

forgy bob Ancient

This map looks ok. A couple things are messy but not really the layout is really cool. I like that thing in the middle too. hmmmm *genarating rating* 3.99/4 cool man.

3. SoLo92

SoLo92 Ancient

you need to have a discription of the map. but looks cool. lots of cover. could be better tho. 3.5/5

4. bobsagetismyhro

bobsagetismyhro Ancient

You should edit your post and put a description under. Back to the map, it looks a little sloppy, you should make a v2 and ill wait to see it( if you do).

5. Chron

Chron Ancient

1. you need a description for your map or not many ppl will get interested in it(like me)

2. the interlocking looks sloppy and its not even interlocked in most places

2.5/5 no dl for me srry

6. crazyzebu

crazyzebu Ancient

I like the looks of this map as well but do not CROSS ADVERTISE your map, this thread is about his map.

This map looks good but could use some cleaning up and a DESCRIPTION! Interesting layout but more cover should be added... Not bad for map #2. Keep working on this!

7. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

You should really try interlocking and geo-merging more.This will ensure clean gameplay. Map looks good. I like the overall layout.