Movin In

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Jamster2112, Sep 1, 2008.

?

What do you think of this map?

1. bad

40.0%
  2. boring

20.0%
  3. decent

40.0%
  4. good

40.0%
  5. Awesome

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jamster2112

Jamster2112 Ancient

[SIZE=+3]Movin In[/SIZE]​

This house is based upon a real house.​

I just moved in and thought it would be cool to reacreate the house.​

While the inside is not very accurate ​

the outside and features of the house make it look realistic.​

Inside there is alot of places that would make it ideal for infection.​

Usually a map like this is good for team slayer.​

[SIZE=+2]Pics[/SIZE] ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you like the map rate and comment​

#1 Jamster2112, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  2. drak

drak Ancient

this post is not up to FH standards...yo must have at more than one embedded pic, and a better descriptions

also, you are not allowed to link to your fileshare...reported

hello and welcome to AForgehub....have a nice stay until u get banned lol jk!

3. Giantpanda

Giantpanda Ancient

Are you THAT lazy you can't be bothered to move your hand slightly and click?

4. Ak Gumby

Ak Gumby Ancient

It's is not the fact that he is lazy or not, it's for the fact that this post is not up to the FH map posting standards. You spam posted, YOU didn't even give your own thoughts about the map, so how do we know if you clicked the pictures link or not?

And Sdrakulich is right, there must be at least ONE embedded pic in the post, and with a proper link, what I mean is, is that it can't be linked to your fileshare, you have to make a thread on B.net similer to this one. To see how you can make that happen in your post Jamster2112, go here to see how to make a well, organized map post. http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-forge-maps/3000-map-posting-template.html

Now heres my opinion on your pictures, I couldn't really get a feel of what the map was like, the 1st two pictures you provided were almost the same thing, you should make some more of inside so we can get more of a feel of how it is a house. Although, you do have good forging abilities to make things look great! I can see great maps coming from you.

5. Giantpanda

Giantpanda Ancient

I clicked the pictures and it looks well made and merged, but not amazingly good or anything so i guess i'll give it a 4/5.

And why does everyone on this site take everything so seriously? I mean come on, i got sent a warning message for failing to write a full sentence in a comment. Don't get me wrong, i love the site, but it's not a freakin military camp.

EDIT: i guess i shouldn't have said that because i just got a warning for the other post. Sorry the guy who has the blue 2 as his avatar (Far Cry 2 maybe?). And just out of curiosity how many infractions can i have before i get banned?