Most under-rated/under-played game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FlamingArmadillo, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

There was a new MechWarrior Announced!?! And that was like 2 years ago!? Where the hell have I been?

Yes. I completely agree with you on this one.

2. Plasma Rifle Elite

Not surprising. As I said, it's barely under development. That one trailer is the only footage of the game, and since the Warhammer mech in that trailer looked too similar to one of the Unseen from the battlemech franchise, they got sued by Harmony Gold. because of the legal action, the game was either put on hold indefinitely, or continues to be developed at snail's pace, no one knows for sure. All I know is that I'm rather pissed at Harmony Gold for suing. Raaage!

3. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

Mechwarrior and Battlemech are in the same damn universe! Of course they're going to have things that look similar. It's like suing Battlefield or Call of Duty because Medal of Honor came first and had humans in the Second World War. It's absurd!

4. artifact123

artifact123 Forerunner

I'd say Beyong Good and Evil for the original Xbox.

5. Inferi

Inferi Forerunner

Gonna have to add Viva Pinata to this.
    Im not joking

Its an amazing game and I have so much fun playing in it, which comes as no surprise since I still play pokemon :]

6. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

Viva Pinata was awesome, seriously one of the biggest disappointments was never buying that game because I felt embarrassed to...

7. Youtuber

Youtuber Ancient

Imagine if they put a pokemon undertone to it, which it basically already has, besides the violence of course, and the game would sell like hotcakes.