Sandbox Morbid v1

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Lk GENTILE, May 16, 2009.

1. Lk GENTILE

Lk GENTILE Ancient

Morbid v1
    Gentile and Dr. Drizz

Link: Morbid

[​IMG]

Morbid is a medium sized map based loosely off of Lockout and Ascension. Different lines of sight and various passageways make this small map feel larger than it really is. There are four unique bases, each with their own advantages. This map is complete, however, for a lack of test trials, we may have to make a version 2 if spawns and weapon balance become an issue. Because we have few friends with the Mythic maps, anyone who wants to play in some test runs message GT: JapNumba 1. Any and all criticism is greatly appreciated. Side note, we tried the red and blue lights, thought that it looked really tacky so we opted out. I hope you all enjoy and thank you for the comments and downloads.

Games: 2-8 players, slayer variations only (at the moment)

Weapons: BR x3, Carbine x2, Sniper x1, Rockets x1, Needler x1, Shotgun x1, Plasma Grenades x4

Equipment: Active Camo x1, Power Shield x1, Bubble Shield x1, Power Drain x1

Overview
    [​IMG]

Blue Base
    [​IMG]

Camo Ledge
    [​IMG]

Sniper Tower
    [​IMG]

Red Base
    [​IMG]

Power Drain Room
    [​IMG]

Main Bridge
    [​IMG]

Power Drain 2
    [​IMG]

Power Drain 1
    [​IMG]

Snipe 1
    [​IMG]

Snipe 2
    [​IMG]

Snipe 3
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Urban Myth

Urban Myth Ancient

It's a great map, I can definetely see the similarities to lockout (not so much acension sorry). I love the pillars with the obelisks on them, but hey, is the floating triangle just for aesthetics?

Anyway I'm gonna give you a 5 star rating, great work

3. Lk GENTILE

Lk GENTILE Ancient

yea very loosely on ascension lol, but the triangles and theres another floating object are just aesthetics, they look nice when walking around

4. Trigg

Trigg Ancient

Very well done, I see plenty of Sky Bubble maps and this one looks very unique. I'm currently DLing and i'll give you some better critique after playing, but awesome job, the forging is superb!

5. DeadSpac3

DeadSpac3 Ancient

The way I see it this deserves a 5/5. Ill DL but just remember that a pretty map that doesn't play well is trash. Otherwise this is awsome.

6. Urban Myth

Urban Myth Ancient

Hey it's not letting me rate your map.... =(

You wanna rate it 5/5 for me? It definetely deserves it.

P.S. When will it be set for all gametypes?

7. Lk GENTILE

Lk GENTILE Ancient

working on an mlg ball gametype, and i guess a regular ball one too, they will be ready when i get some test runs in of 4v4 thanks for the rating

8. Xang

Xang Ancient

This is amazing, love it more then Utah Mumbo, or whatever its called. The whole design is great and it looks like a great map to play snipers with my friends on. 11/10 man you got my download.

9. RunTime83

RunTime83 Ancient

Very well forged and thought out map. The aesthetics are nice too. You are right about all the different pathways making it seem a lot bigger. Possibly the best assymetric skybubble map I've seen. Very nice job!