Sandbox Monster Ship - AOD Command

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by xDarklingx, Dec 7, 2009.

1. xDarklingx

xDarklingx Ancient

Hey everyone.

I have been getting alot of free time and i've made a big ship. It has taken 9 hours to build over the course of 2 days. It features a bunch of ghost merging (which causes the flashing effect), a simple drop pod, an armory, captains quarters, crew beds and a cafeteria. It is generally aesthetic but I have set it up for an infection gametype called 'Siege'
    I have played a few games on it and it plays great. the armory would be overpowered you would think but is very cramped and often is an unreliable place to camp. However if someone is camping in the armory and is in need of an escape the can escape using the drop pod. This makes for very fun and exciting gameplay for both zombies and humans. There is a hornet on top but can be shot down with the alpha zombies secondary weapon, the spartan laser. The zombies have 1 banshee that spawns on the tall dune and can be used to siege the ship from the top. Have fun!

heres the download link

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=102123622

and heres the infection gametype link

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=102122301

Overview
    [​IMG]

The first floor, the hole is the entrance there's a grav lift to get you up (notice the steering wheel)[​IMG]

The armory, lots of weapons![​IMG]

The drop pod, only a short fall but still better than just falling....right?
    [​IMG]

The Cafeteria, this is a very large room and there are turret dispensers next to the door
    [​IMG]

Thanks for checking out my map! please leave a comment and download the map!

#1 xDarklingx, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  2. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

#2 Flameblad3, Dec 7, 2009
  3. xDarklingx

xDarklingx Ancient

Yeah sorry about that Flameblade, I was just working things out, you know?
    Should be fixed now, tell me if it isn't please.

4. Flameblad3

Flameblad3 Ancient

Yep, it's working now. It actually looks pretty cool, I'll dl if I get I chance. Despite what you said, I'm not sure about the gameplay. I guess it's for aesthetics mainly, amirite? If you make another ship, try taking some pics of the inside. It's what people like to see most.

5. xDarklingx

xDarklingx Ancient

More pics coming right up. i haven't taken pictures of some things like the beds for example but you can find those.

6. Unfair Teamz

Unfair Teamz Forerunner

That's pretty cool. Nice ship. I would download but I still have to link my gamertag.

7. Belly391

Belly391 Ancient

hey dark i love for doing this. y didnt you tell me you were gonna pull something like this off. check A0D over the next few days, there'll be something there for this. it looks well forged and the drop pod and stuff is an awesome idea. u've got a dl from me

#7 Belly391, Dec 7, 2009
  8. cowboypickle23

cowboypickle23 Ancient

wow. that is actually really cool. the outside didnt look like anything special and i though the inside would be crap but the inside is awsome. nice job

9. barc0de

barc0de Ancient

I like this, it is kind of a space mansion. I also like how the interior dictates the stying of the exterior - makes it feel more like an actual spaceship.

Normally spaceships with internal teleporters annoy me, but you have got them well hidden as doors.

10. Jore99X

Jore99X Forerunner

Instant download

11. Plasma Rifle Elite

Really sick ship, but the front is ugly and blocky, you should smooth it out.

12. LOL Master

LOL Master Ancient

Sweet a well forged spaceship with an armory, tables to eat at, and drop pods yay! The interior looks amazing and the amount of detail on the outside is amazing! Insta-DL

13. Lozza117

Lozza117 Forerunner

Very Nice!

Btw Dark, i'm in AOD too. I'm Belly391s friend :D