Mongoose Mayhem

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by CS Phreaq, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CS Phreaq

CS Phreaq Ancient

This map is kind of a racetrack and kind of a casual map so I am posting in both forums. Moderaters please delete whichever thread you think is out of place. Thank you.

Here is my map: Mongoose Mayhem
    Description:
    Fishbowl v2 -- By: xl H2 Noob lx
    This is Mongoose Mayhem. I have gotten special permissions from the creater of Fishbowl to turn it into a fully functional mongoose course. This course include jumps, cannons, banked turns, multilayers, a mongoose respawn system (incase Fishbowl gets too crowded), awesome jump into the Fishbowl, and, of course, the Fishbowl itself.
    Once again, I have permission for this map and it will be posted on the Fishbowl thread. Do not accuse me of plaigerism.
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]Starting Point
    [​IMG]Elevator Lift Up
    [​IMG]First Jump Over the Two-Way Jump
    [​IMG]Trampoline #1 Onto Upper Track
    [​IMG]Upper Track
    [​IMG]Floor Track After Leaving Upper Track
    [​IMG]Jump Into Fishbowl Turn and Fishbowl Turn
    [​IMG]Jump After Fishbowl Turn
    [​IMG]Second Jump Over Two-Way Jump
    [​IMG]Path Leading to Banked Turn
    [​IMG]Banked Turn to Final Jump
    [​IMG]Final Jump and Landing in Fishbowl
    [​IMG]Recovery Path If Falling Off Upper Track

I appologize for not including pictures of the mongoose respawn system and escape system. They will come soon.
    Respawn System - Go through two-way teleporter in beginning and simply push the fusion coils down to destroy mongooses stuck in fishbowl and they will respawn at start.
    Escape System - When stuck in Fishbowl and tired of the single fusion coil not being enough to finish you, just jump off and moments later you will go through a teleporter to the beginning.

Note====There is (1) constant spawning fusion coil in fishbowl to destroy mongooses. The respawn system is in occasion when this fusion coil doesn't work or you feel like killing your friends. It is a little noisy.

Enjoy :D

#1 CS Phreaq, Apr 7, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  2. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

Double post locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.