Mongoose Getaway

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by SAMULICIOUS, Jul 21, 2011.

1. SAMULICIOUS

SAMULICIOUS Forerunner

Thanks for the feedback! I'm sure you'll love this version of the old one. :)

2. MCGreen24

MCGreen24 Forerunner

I was thinking sam. You really have a master piece here. Its really special, but I have some things you could do to make this more epic. It would be cool if the floating box had support under it so it looked sort of realistic. (you cant really do that with you track though) But this map is really cool and fun, I rememeber when I first played on this. I havent done mini-games in a really long time.

Oh and you fixed the zombie death/ no-round ending glitch?

3. SAMULICIOUS

SAMULICIOUS Forerunner

By 'floating box' you mean the bunker where the rider ends up at the end? And I'm not too sure but I think I'm really low on budget or building blocks, either one...

And yes, I fixed the no-round ending glitch, although there's one other thing that bothers me; when some one joins the game, the sniper (human) dies randomly sometimes and is replaced by the person that joins. Not sure if there's anyway to fix that though....

4. MCGreen24

MCGreen24 Forerunner

Nice, im glad you fixed the gametype. It'll be alot more fun because people that dont know whats going on, it will just end the round instead of trying to join partys, and leave and tell everyone. Its alot more smooth im sure. And if I could Sam, you should let me smooth the crap out of your jumps. Its a little anoiying hitting the inclines hard.

5. Poolio

Poolio Forerunner

Is this more of a Mini Game? Usually the casual maps section is for regular zombies like Alpha Zombies , Regular Infection, etc. But this map is more of a halo map (Duck Hunt on Mongeese).

Anyways nice job, but it does look as if it may have a very few spots that need more cover, I probably am wrong, but nice post.

6. SAMULICIOUS

SAMULICIOUS Forerunner

I was thinking at the time if i should have posted this in mini games or casual, but ended up with casual... oh well, and if you were to play the map i am sure you would think the amount of cover is fine

7. Zigywig

Zigywig Forerunner

So technically this is another version of Halo? I mean after all it has the same concept.

8. SAMULICIOUS

SAMULICIOUS Forerunner

ya basically thats what it is

9. SpreadTanTheMan

SpreadTanTheMan Legendary